Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Letís all have some fun

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Colbert should just let me pick for him.

i run a pretty tight fantasy team so there’s that.

I’d target an All Pro with every pick. No need to pick some good and some bad. Just pick all good and we’ll be good.

Pretty easy formula when you think about it.
    Drafting fantasy football? Great, someone else who doesn't value Olinemen.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Drafting fantasy football? Great, someone else who doesn't value Olinemen.
    Not this guy. I run a league where we draft linemen too. We prefer the PPPB scoring system. ( Point Per Pancake Block)

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I'm not sure it was a mistake because it looks like we hit with at least Claypool, Highsmith, and Dotson.

Last draft was very good and I don't think it's change it. Especially since we look to have picked up a solid OL late.
    Kevin did a pretty good job, and without a first round pick . That is impressive.

I think Claypool is pro bowl level player, and Highsmith is a rare rush end who's good vs the run, with above average pass rushing ability. I wasn't as high on Dotson as others were. We'll see. The thing to remember is this, players have their biggest improvement between years 1 and 2.
    Realistic rebuild mock draft 3-29-2021.Plan to spend $110,094,402 in cap space in 2022 and have 4 comp picks + what we have in the 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

1) RB Najee Harris - A 3 down back, makes em; miss, runs then over, Gets outside, blocks like a top FB
    2 ) LT Dillon Radunz
    3 ) CB Paulson Adebo -
    4a ) C Drake Jackson-
    4b ) TE Tommy Temble
    6) G / C Cole Van Lanen -
    7a ) S Darmr Hamln -
    7b ) ILB Erroll Thompson

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Kevin did a pretty good job, and without a first round pick . That is impressive.

I think Claypool is pro bowl level player, and Highsmith is a rare rush end who's good vs the run, with above average pass rushing ability. I wasn't as high on Dotson as others were. We'll see. The thing to remember is this, players have their biggest improvement between years 1 and 2.
    Gotta give him credit for UDFAs too who are part of the draft class. Not sure what to make of Pierre yet, but heís stuck and got some opportunities at a premiere position with the top shot at being one of the 3 starting CBs to start the season.

I think UDFAs are going to be more critical this year than ever and some are gonna get a shot.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post

I hope that the lack of training cap last year (and probably reduced again this year) doesn't stunt the growth of our young guys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hey fellas , feel free to update your selections prior to April 29th.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches