Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Blow it up!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    are you following the thread??

he mentioned leaving another board because they sounded like browns and ravens fans. i told him to be prepared for next year when baltimore wins a game. like we all saw last year

but, now may be a good time to let him know that he can question anything about the steelers team except the coach.
    he learn quickly that he's teflon tomlin on this board
    THIS is what he said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mifflin View Post
    This is funny. I left another board because it started to read like a Ravens or Bengals board with all the complaining about everything related to the Steelers. This one I hope doesn't get as bad
    Nice spin NJ

His CLEAR point is that the other Steeler board was trash because they only bash their own team...just like a Bengal or Raven board.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-06-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

This is funny. I left another board because it started to read like a Ravens or Bengals board with all the complaining about everything related to the Steelers. This one I hope doesn't get as bad
    Mifflin welcome to the board. Yes there are some who constantly complain...I don't think they are the majority here.

Nevertheless I will say be ready do debate your pov vigorously. I'd advise against having an overly thin skin on any forum.

I think there are some on both sides on all boards who take this stuff WAY too seriously.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Mifflin welcome to the board. Yes there are some who constantly complain...I don't think they are the majority here.

Nevertheless I will say be ready do debate your pov vigorously. I'd advise against having an overly thin skin on any forum.

I think there are some on both sides on all boards who take this stuff WAY too seriously.
    Thanks. I understand there are some bad apples on every message board who desperately want to show they are smarter than guys who get paid by NFL teams. Hopefully there will be some good debate and in the end we are all Steelers fans.

The constant bashing just old and repetitive but so be it

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks. I understand there are some bad apples on every message board who desperately want to show they are smarter than guys who get paid by NFL teams. Hopefully there will be some good debate and in the end we are all Steelers fans.

The constant bashing just old and repetitive but so be it
    Great having you Mifflin.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Great having you Mifflin.
    he doesn't like guys who bash the Steelers.

I wonder if he's seen your sig that makes no sense yet?
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 04-06-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    Planet Steelers 2021 Mock Draft:

1.24 Najee Harris RB Alabama
    2.55 Walker Little OT Stanford