Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AV Out

Legend

User Info Menu

AV Out

Dulac at PPG reporting AV will not be resigned.... and so it continues.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Dulac at PPG reporting AV will not be resigned.... and so it continues.
    The right decision, but the guy is not only a great Steeler...he is a greater American.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I assume he is out

but too early...

I am not sure I trust Dulac
    Last edited by steeler_george; 01-13-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    The right decision, but the guy is not only a great Steeler...he is a greater American.
    I thank him for his services, both as a soldier and as a Steeler! Wish some of the skill position players had his mindset.
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 01-13-2021 at 05:11 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    agreed, I do think it's time for AV the player to move on but I have great respect for AV the man.
    Steelers Mock Draft:
    1. Rashawn Slater OT Northwestern
    2. Landon Dickerson C Alabama
    3. Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma
    4. Charlie Kolar TE Iowa St

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Tomlin said a lot of changes are coming during his PC today.

I always liked and respected AV. It’s time though....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    agreed, I do think it's time for AV the player to move on but I have great respect for AV the man.
    Dude got an MBA from my alma mater. I know how I busted my behind just to scrape through and graduate. Can't imagine playing football on top of that.

Really wish him the best if this turns out true.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Truly a great human being.
    He will move on and continue to be successful.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

I thank him for his services, both as a soldier and as a Steeler! Wish some of the skill position players had his mindset.
    He played well above his contract for his whole time here.

This is exactly the kind of player that you want re: roster construction. Especially since he plays a big money position.

I think our OTs will be a problem next year. I think we only have Chucks under contract ATM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Dude got an MBA from my alma mater. I know how I busted my behind just to scrape through and graduate. Can't imagine playing football on top of that.

Really wish him the best if this turns out true.
    Yep. Sounds like the kind of guy who doesn't need football the way some pro athletes do.