Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's In, Who's out??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who's In, Who's out??

For me......QB and Ben being the huge question mark. Good either way on JuJu

Out= Villanueva, Pouncey, McDonald, Samuels, Feiler, Conner, Vince, Haden, Bud, =$25 million Oh and Fichtner

In= Sutton, Hilton, Williamson, Sean Davis, Alualu, Spillane, New OC

Holes to fill at starter RB/LT/C
    OTHER Depth NEEDS- WR,TE,OG,OLB,CB
    Last edited by steelerkeylargo; 01-11-2021 at 04:21 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Hard to argue with any of those.

I think we need to go: OL, RB, OL in the first 3 rounds of the draft.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Add Conner to the list. He won’t be back.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Add Conner to the list. He won’t be back.
    And he shouldn't be. I'm not so sure on JJSS either.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lolley just tweeted that Pouncey is announcing his retirement.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Hard to argue with any of those.

I think we need to go: OL, RB, OL in the first 3 rounds of the draft.
    I agree. O- line needs attention and then after those 3 picks , ILB please.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    For me......QB and Ben being the huge question mark. Good either way on JuJu

Out= Villanueva, Pouncey, McDonald, Samuels, Feiler, Conner, Vince, Haden, Bud, =$25 million Oh and Fichtner

In= Sutton, Hilton, Williamson, Sean Davis, Alualu, Spillane, New OC

Holes to fill at starter RB/LT/C
    OTHER Depth NEEDS- WR,TE,OG,OLB,CB
    SKL, your one of my favorite posters on here.

I agree with you most part, but I think Feiler has to be 'In".
    He gives us flexibility going into the draft either as G (back up or if Decastro is "out") or as a RT ( we are going to need a tackle to compete with Chucks/FA or rookie. Do you have Banner as "in" or "out."

Another thing is, if we are going to commit to the run, is Ebron a fit? I wouldn't mind cutting him and start a new here at TE-FA or draft.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

If Feiler is not moved back to RT then let him walk. Steelers can find better performance in the draft for the guard position. I will be dancing in the streets if the Steelers go unsexy with OL in 2 of the first 3 rounds.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm mostly on the same page. I would also try to keep Haden (move him to S), Feiler (move him back to RT), and Conner (at a reasonable rate - I think he's ok with a good OL, but would bring on another back expecting he might not be able to stay healthy).

I'd also try to keep Juju.

I don't really care about Alualu, Spillane, Williamson, or Davis. They can stay or go, but I think they are some of the problem with the run D.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Don’t forget we got gentry and McFarland. 2 guys that were loved by fans here when selected.
    Do te and rb shouldn’t be needed.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.