Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Signature will be updated tonight; Mike Tomlin needs to be fired.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Get lost ....
    your inferiority complex is fully justified.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Get lost.....

Legend

User Info Menu

Get lost.....
    it's impossible to underestimate you.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Sorry Buzz; but I disagree. Did you see the other playoff teams this weekend?? All those teams were prepared to play. Those coaches had their teams ready to play. Our coaches did not have us ready to play and the constant in those coaches is Mike Tomlin.
    Boom.......

Legend

User Info Menu

Boom.......
    first you quote yourself and then you say "boom" to your own quote?

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Tomlin lost to a team that had one practice because of Covid protocol. no head coach and no Oline coaches. And a make shift O-line made up this week. This has got to be an all timer in futility.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Tomlin lost to a team that had one practice because of Covid protocol. no head coach and no Oline coaches. And a make shift O-line made up this week. This has got to be an all timer in futility.
    I wish I had a comeback, but I don't. I have not had the violent antipathy to Tomlin that you do. But today's performance -- and the performances these past six weeks -- was inexcusable.

Some of it had to do with Ben imploding. But we never managed to rush, never had half-time adjustments worth a damn, no gameplanning around our limitations, nothing. This was a textbook example of deer in the headlights for six weeks straight (seven if you count our near failure against the decimated Ravens)

Banned

User Info Menu

There’s no violence ; just urgency from me to my fellow Steeler fans to wake up and stop being content with a coach that can’t win in the post season.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I wish I had a comeback, but I don't. I have not had the violent antipathy to Tomlin that you do. But today's performance -- and the performances these past six weeks -- was inexcusable.

Some of it had to do with Ben imploding. But we never managed to rush, never had half-time adjustments worth a damn, no gameplanning around our limitations, nothing. This was a textbook example of deer in the headlights for six weeks straight (seven if you count our near failure against the decimated Ravens)
    Ben imploding was part of it. No doubt. But the team as a whole was not prepared to play. Just like they were not prepared against the Jags in 2018 playoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And don't forget 2 Coaches and no practice...But that's ok, Not/never Tomlins fault... He's so great! We were 11-0 LMAO!