Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame Tomlin all you want

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Blame Tomlin all you want

But Ben is garbage, I hope he retires!!!
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Banned

User Info Menu

This team isn’t prepared to play.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Yes, I will blame Tomlin. He has done dick with a franchise QB and multiple hall of famers. He's a perpetual underachiever

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    This team isn’t prepared to play.
    oh, there you are.

hadn't heard from you since Lamar proved he wasn't a NFL flop and didn't set the franchise back years like you said.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Yes, I will blame Tomlin. He has done dick with a franchise QB and multiple hall of famers. He's a perpetual underachiever

What playoff team have you seen this weekend that looked unprepared to play? None. Yet our team isn’t prepared to play and that’s all on the head coach.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben has been garbage and Tomlin deserved blame.

When a tram starts this bad its coaching and lack of execution
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

What playoff team have you seen this weekend that looked unprepared to play? None. Yet our team isn’t prepared to play and that’s all on the head coach.
    They sure aren't. They look lost, not physical at all. Like they took the week off. During that 11-0 start, they never played a perfect game in all 3 phases, now we know why. They sucked the whole year, and just got lucky winning 11 in a row.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hell yes it's ******* Tomlin...Set a RECORD,For the most points EVER given up in a quarter! Unprepared as usual! 1st play Ben and Conner stare at the ball instead of trying to fall on it! JuJu talking **** and dancing every game, you think it's cute! You think yourself is cute, with your cute lil sayings, and can't Coach worth a ****! You're an embarrassment!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ben has been garbage and Tomlin deserved blame.

When a tram starts this bad its coaching and lack of execution
    Tomlin is being outcoached by Stefanski.

oh wait...
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

Hahahahahahaha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben with two TO and Pouncey 1 but Yes blame Tomlin. I do blame him for starting Feiler which was so dumb.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]