Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd McShay 2021 Mock Draft: Steelers Select Alabama RB Najee Harris

Legend

User Info Menu

in his latest mock, Todd McShay has us drafting Najee Harris in the first and Landon Dickerson in the second.
    Planet Steelers 2021 Mock Draft:

1.24 Najee Harris RB Alabama
    2.55 Walker Little OT Stanford

Legend

User Info Menu

Blitzburgh Sparkles
    @RenegadeBlitz

After listening to that Adam Schefter Podcast it sounds like the Steelers will take Najee Harris if he falls to them. There is no doubt about it. #Steelers

https://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/st..._&ref_url=

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    I'd like to see a combination of RB, OC, LT as our first 3 picks.
    I think the masses would be good with this...
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I think the masses would be good with this...
    who cares what the masses think? Colbert isn't here to please the public with his picks.

if we draft a defender in the first 3 picks I'll trust Colbert to know what he's doing.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 04-06-2021 at 08:26 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Blitzburgh Sparkles
    @RenegadeBlitz

After listening to that Adam Schefter Podcast it sounds like the Steelers will take Najee Harris if he falls to them. There is no doubt about it. #Steelers

https://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/st..._&ref_url=
    If true....
    I'm sure they are loving THAT tweet.

Now teams are going to know to jump ahead of the Steelers to get him

Starter

User Info Menu

One thing on Harris, well two.

1 ) I'd still like to see his 40 yard dash time.

2 ) He seems to be a low body fat person, which is sort of rare for a power runner. His mans ability to make em' miss really impresses me give his size and sometimes very physical nature. Fans of the stiff arm, or leaping over a low tackler will gravitate toward him. I hope he's there for us.
    Realistic rebuild mock draft 3-29-2021.Plan to spend $110,094,402 in cap space in 2022 and have 4 comp picks + what we have in the 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

1) RB Najee Harris - A 3 down back, makes em; miss, runs then over, Gets outside, blocks like a top FB
    2 ) LT Dillon Radunz
    3 ) CB Paulson Adebo -
    4a ) C Drake Jackson-
    4b ) TE Tommy Temble
    6) G / C Cole Van Lanen -
    7a ) S Darmr Hamln -
    7b ) ILB Erroll Thompson

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    If true....
    I'm sure they are loving THAT tweet.

Now teams are going to know to jump ahead of the Steelers to get him
    Or maybe they don't really want a RB in the first. Got teams on the scent. And love the tweet because they want someone to move up and take a RB leaving them with an ILB!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Or maybe they don't really want a RB in the first. Got teams on the scent. And love the tweet because they want someone to move up and take a RB leaving them with an ILB! :cool
    You had me with you all the way until you said...ILB. (unless ILB stands for "Interior Line Bulldozer" aka powerful center)
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 04-07-2021 at 10:33 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You had me with you all the way until you said...ILB. (unless ILB stands for "Interior Line Bulldozer" aka powerful center)
    As tempting as it might be I hope the Steelers resist the urge to go defense in Rd 1. And it would end up wasting another season of Watt, Fitz, and Heyward with an offense that averaged <20 pts per game in that last month and a half of the season. I hope the FO sees the obvious...this offense needs so much help right now.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Has Todd McShay ever been right? Iím sure he hits on a few but it sure feels like most of his predictions with our draft picks never happen.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?