Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who to watch in tonight's Cotton Bowl Oklahoma vs Florida

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Well damn, not watching yet but I heard the score on sports radio. 17 - 0 Oklahoma early?

Trask with 2 INT’s and a pick 6.

I did not expect this.
    9 starters for the Gators are not playing in this game.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    6"5" 320. Maurkice Pouncey is 6'4" . Humphrey has played C his entire career and in my opinion was born to play Center. He is a natural. Tough as nails. I'd have no problem drafting him with our 1st round pick.
    Plug and play guy.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Trask, and Florida in general, looked awful. They got rolled by starters and backups for 60 minutes. That was a total beat down.

S-E-C!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Rhamondre Stevenson is a beast at RB.
    18 carries for 186 yds (10.3 yds/avg) with 1 TD.

he definitely would look really good in the Black & Gold.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    18 carries for 186 yds (10.3 yds/avg) with 1 TD.

he definitely would look really good in the Black & Gold.

I am pounding the table for this pick!!!!
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    9 starters for the Gators are not playing in this game.
    And 6 missing for OU. Most of the UF starters were on offense. OU hung half a hundred. Irrelevant
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Legend

User Info Menu

And 6 missing for OU. Most of the UF starters were on offense. OU hung half a hundred. Irrelevant
    I enjoyed it considering how much smack Florida was talking days leading up to the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

UF’s defense was awful this year.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Trask has not looked good. Rhamondre Stevenson is a beast at RB. Creed Humphrey is manhandling his opponents. Ronnie Perkins is a star in the making. Forsythe is holding his own at RT for the Gators. Spencer Rattler is the next Pat Mahommes. I have no idea how we would be able to draft him. He will be in play for the 2022 #1 overall pick.
    Rattler was benched earlier this year. I would slow down on the Mahomes comparison. He just looks like Mahomes, he doesn’t play like him just yet. He was pretty bad vs KState, Iowa State and Texas. Definitely bounced back from some rough play early in the year.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 12-31-2020 at 02:54 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    As far as center goes tall centers are where it's trending. Reason being more teams are in the gun these days then ever before.
    I looked at a couple of sites this afternoon for top ranked centers in this year's draft. Most of the top guys are at least 6' 3" and 310.Guess it makes sense. Teams wanted short fireplug type guys because the QB had to look over them and they also needed to get low in the run game. These days pass protection trumps run blocking and tall QBs are already able to see over the hunched over big guys when they get the ball and can survey the field.