Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ju Ju's Stupidity

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ju Ju's Stupidity

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...over-steelers/

Tomlin needs to call him into his office and have a hard talk with him. We don't need this garbage, certainly not when we are struggling the way we are right now. You'd think Ju Ju would be embarrassed to strut like this with the offense doing as poorly as it is.

Too many meatheads on this team.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I think Tomlin has bigger issues than reigning in a TikTok influencer who doesn't let building his brand distract him on gameday. He could have sent the Bills gift baskets with muffins and scones and handwritten notes telling each and every one of them just how much he respected them and we still would have gotten smashed.

This isn't about JuJu firing up a good team. It's about a bad Steelers team showing up unprepared and overmatched.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...over-steelers/

Tomlin needs to call him into his office and have a hard talk with him. We don't need this garbage, certainly not when we are struggling the way we are right now. You'd think Ju Ju would be embarrassed to strut like this with the offense doing as poorly as it is.

Too many meatheads on this team.
    I usually don’t care about stuff like this but this should stop. The Bills mentioned it in the post game. Sounds like it fired them up a bit.

IDK. Everything looks bad when you’re losing.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I usually don’t care about stuff like this but this should stop. The Bills mentioned it in the post game. Sounds like it fired them up a bit.

By the time the Bills got their A$$ in gear this whole thing was ancient history.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    By the time the Bills got their A$$ in gear this whole thing was ancient history.
    Until next week in Cincinnati.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

So the Bills mentioned this huh?? And we had Tuitt's social media splurge a few weeks ago about the Ravens. Hmmmmmmm
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Glory Days View Post
    I think Tomlin has bigger issues than reigning in a TikTok influencer who doesn't let building his brand distract him on gameday. He could have sent the Bills gift baskets with muffins and scones and handwritten notes telling each and every one of them just how much he respected them and we still would have gotten smashed.

This isn't about JuJu firing up a good team. It's about a bad Steelers team showing up unprepared and overmatched.
    This.

Maybe worth telling him not to do that stuff.

But almost certainly not on the top 5 reasons we lost.

Legend

User Info Menu

My only question is who is he trying to entertain? Certainly not me. Maybe the millenials like that stuff.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    So the Bills mentioned this huh?? And we had Tuitt's social media splurge a few weeks ago about the Ravens. Hmmmmmmm
    To me, I don't buy that a team lost a game because of bulletin board material, however, why put yourself and your team through this stupidity. What benefit is there other than pushing YOUR BRAND?

If I'm the coach I advise JuJu to just lay off this stuff for awhile. Off season, sure be a tik tok superstar. In season...football.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    To me, I don't buy that a team lost a game because of bulletin board material, however, why put yourself and your team through this stupidity. What benefit is there other than pushing YOUR BRAND?

If I'm the coach I advise JuJu to just lay off this stuff for awhile. Off season, sure be a tik tok superstar. In season...football.
    I agree with this...be a social media darling in the off-season but keep it quiet in-season.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.