Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: BAL at PIT

Rookie

User Info Menu

I guess, not seeing Mason sitting/talking next to Ben on sidelines was for a reason. Dobbs has that job .I kept thinking why is Dobbs always in Bens ear. Havent seen Mason at all . Tomlin, pretty smart move.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RichD View Post
    I guess, not seeing Mason sitting/talking next to Ben on sidelines was for a reason. Dobbs has that job .I kept thinking why is Dobbs always in Bens ear. Havent seen Mason at all . Tomlin, pretty smart move.
    Dobbs is a smart guy so I’m not surprised he talks with Ben on the sideline. Mason is still suiting up tho so he is still the #2.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Dobbs jumped in front of Mason next camp (if there is one).
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens-Steelers game remains set for Tuesday night

Posted by Mike Florio on November 29, 2020

Postponed from Thursday to Sunday and then from Sunday to Tuesday, the Week 12 game between the Ravens and Steelers in Pittsburgh remains on.

At this point, it will be postponed again only if there are ongoing positives that would lead medical professionals to believe there is continued risk of transmission.

For now, the league believes that Baltimore is in the tail end of the exposure that caused the outbreak, and that the ongoing positives flow from that.

The Ravens, as previously mentioned, were back in the facility on Sunday, for the first time since Tuesday. Theyíre scheduled to practice on Monday, pending final approval from the league.

Players remain skittish about the situation. On Sunday, NFL Chief Medical Officer Allen Sills players and coaches to answer their questions and to help explain how health experts think through these decisions.

If there are no new positives on Monday and Tuesday, the game definitely will be played. The game still could be played, however, if there are more Baltimore positives.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tuesday-night/
    Steelers Mock Draft:
    1. Rashawn Slater OT Northwestern
    2. Landon Dickerson C Alabama
    3. Rhamondre Stevenson RB Oklahoma
    4a. Charlie Kolar TE Iowa St
    4b. Olaijah Griffin CB USC
    6a. Malcolm Koonce OLB Buffalo
    6b. Austin Watkins WR UAB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Ravens-Steelers game remains set for Tuesday night

Posted by Mike Florio on November 29, 2020

Postponed from Thursday to Sunday and then from Sunday to Tuesday, the Week 12 game between the Ravens and Steelers in Pittsburgh remains on.

At this point, it will be postponed again only if there are ongoing positives that would lead medical professionals to believe there is continued risk of transmission.

For now, the league believes that Baltimore is in the tail end of the exposure that caused the outbreak, and that the ongoing positives flow from that.

The Ravens, as previously mentioned, were back in the facility on Sunday, for the first time since Tuesday. They’re scheduled to practice on Monday, pending final approval from the league.

Players remain skittish about the situation. On Sunday, NFL Chief Medical Officer Allen Sills players and coaches to answer their questions and to help explain how health experts think through these decisions.

If there are no new positives on Monday and Tuesday, the game definitely will be played. The game still could be played, however, if there are more Baltimore positives.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tuesday-night/
    They knew the risk and had the chance to opt out but didn't. I'm sure many of them had an attitude of 'won't happen to me'. Depending on how many people you put in the game, this site says there is between 41%-88% chance a positive will be among the group on the field. The risk is likely much lower though because of all the player testing compared to the general random population.
    https://covid19risk.biosci.gatech.edu/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ravens WR Willie Snead tested positive on Sunday. We’ll see if anyone tests positive today.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Ravens WR Willie Snead tested positive on Sunday. We’ll see if anyone tests positive today.
    Yep. It can take a full 5 days for your first positive test after your exposure to Covid so it's certainly possible for more Ravens to be added to the list.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Yep. It can take a full 5 days for your first positive test after your exposure to Covid so it's certainly possible for more Ravens to be added to the list.
    Hope the NFL knows what they’re doing pushing this game. We don’t need a Baltimore-like outbreak.

Legend

User Info Menu

The spread has widened to -10 for the Steelers. This is the largest margin between these two teams since a Dec 2015 game when PIT was giving 11 pts to a lowly Ravens team that finished 5-11.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm looking for the Ravens to come out throwing down field in this game and try to catch the Steelers off guard. Their best chance to win will be to go up early and hope their defense can keep the game close. Although RGIII only attempted 21 passes in last year's game, meanwhile Edwards ran wild for 130 yds. Tuitt being out is a concern since he is a stud inside. Should be interesting coaching chess match today with all the moving pieces on both sides.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Damn, totally forgot its RGIII under center.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?