Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BAL at PIT

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steelers tweeting: https://steelersdepot.com/2020/11/br...day-afternoon/

hope they channel this anger toward the opponent when they finally get on the field.
    They need to channel it into "us vs. the world" motivation.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

steelers got screwed big time here

wouldnt surprise me at all if guys like dobbins, campbell, and William's are all able to play now. not to mention coming off a physical titans game on a short week is now off the table

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Moved to Sunday.
    It sucks for us, but I think it makes sense.

If guys over there are still testing positive, they won't be able to play anyone without potentially infecting our guys.

I was looking forward to playing them Thursday and then getting a mini bye.

Looks like the covid is out to get the Steelers this year.

But pushing the Titans game didn't hurt us too bad. Hopefully, this change has the same result.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Steelers tweeting: https://steelersdepot.com/2020/11/br...day-afternoon/

hope they channel this anger toward the opponent when they finally get on the field.
    Steelers have to suffer because of another team's problem. Our players know they got hosed. Ju Ju's tweet:

JuJu Smith-Schuster
    @TeamJuJu
    ·
    1h
    First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh.
    Last edited by Buzz; 11-25-2020 at 03:45 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Spaghetti View Post
    steelers got screwed big time here

wouldnt surprise me at all if guys like dobbins, campbell, and William's are all able to play now. not to mention coming off a physical titans game on a short week is now off the table
    If they're all cleared to go on Sunday, we'll know the fix was in

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I feel okay moving the game if Ravens players are still testing positive. Last thing we need is the virus running rampant through the Steelers locker room. Either way the Ravens will be short handed as long as the game remains on Sunday.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens have 7 players that tested positive. This includes RBs Ingram and Dobbins. They will not be available for Sunday’s game as the NFL requires a minimum of 10 days after a positive test.

A player such as DT Williams is listed as a close contact. He will have to pass a COVID test every day, such as Ben did, and may be cleared to play.

It is literally impossible to adequately test the Ravens prior to tomorrow. Playing this game tomorrow would be like sitting down to a home cooked meal with Typhoid Mary.

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens have 7 players that tested positive. This includes RBs Ingram and Dobbins. They will not be available for Sunday’s game as the NFL requires a minimum of 10 days after a positive test.

A player such as DT Williams is listed as a close contact. He will have to pass a COVID test every day, such as Ben did, and may be cleared to play.

It is literally impossible to adequately test the Ravens prior to tomorrow. Playing this game tomorrow would be like sitting down to a home cooked meal with Typhoid Mary.
    And they will give us a bye this week if they keep getting + tests.

I think they are still not practicing, right?

Hope that means no more positive tests.

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree, for health and safety reasons the NFL had no choice but to move the game.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha