Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: National Old Guy Voting Day

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Wizard, I asked for what I wrote is false and you drop like a fly in the freezer. Maybe you're just a very uninformed person, but don't lie or call someone out unless you have proof. Like I said I more of a centrists, with some politically left views on the environment and civil rights, when violated. You must be far left and such truths irk you greatly.
    Allow me to educated you further on stuff I oppose.

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.” - Donald Trump

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.” -Donald Trump

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.) - Donald Trump

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.” - Donald Trump.

SHAME ON THESE QUOTES!

OOPS! Joe Biden said this. He was also chummy with KKK Democratic people in congress. Let me know if you need names, and he bragged about working with them. Wizard, wake the heck up, this isn't conspiracy stuff, or BS. It's flat out racist. Do you approve of this, and oh my what does he say and think when he doesn't have a mic in-front of his face? This is just a sample of what the media doesn't talk about. Ya want more? Look I'm here to post football. If you call anyone out, the onus to post the truth is on you. Stop calling me out by producing nothing. Not only do you look bad, I'm more included to make you far worse with this type of treatment.
    Obama's Birth Certificate- come on, He submitted his long form birth certificate and it was certified by the state of Hawaii, it was examined by computer experts for alterations, obviously none where found. So every conspiracy theory you just raised about his birth certificate is demonstrably false.

The media is against free speech and are covering up the truth- Also false

Trump was an accomplished president until covid 19 - not a fact, just your opinion, I would say he was already the worst president we had ever seen and that directly led to rapid spread and detrimental impact of Covid 19.

Joe Biden is too old to be president - Well this is obviously false

Media doesn't want talk about Biden being too old - Obviously false, right wing media never shuts up about it.

Covid 19 "cure" occurred suddenly - false, the vaccine was being worked on by numerous different companies and these vaccines had to go through testing before they were released to the public. Also one scientist didn't invent a cure, many companies developed vaccines.

1st Quote- taken out of context, Biden was referring to Political diversity not cultural diversity:
    “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

2nd Quote Yes he said it and apologized for it.
    “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

3rd Quote was said but also out of context it was at a fundraiser event with indian american people who were supporting him and the full speech was him talking about the vibrant indian american community.

I would love to here your list KKK democrats working in congress.

Also the fact that trump received more votes than Obama is irrelevant because he didnt receive more votes than Joe Biden.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

By the way I'm done addressing these already debunked conspiracy theories, not sure why I even wasted time.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Obama's Birth Certificate- come on, He submitted his long form birth certificate and it was certified by the state of Hawaii, it was examined by computer experts for alterations, obviously none where found. So every conspiracy theory you just raised about his birth certificate is demonstrably false.

The media is against free speech and are covering up the truth- Also false

Trump was an accomplished president until covid 19 - not a fact, just your opinion, I would say he was already the worst president we had ever seen and that directly led to rapid spread and detrimental impact of Covid 19.

Joe Biden is too old to be president - Well this is obviously false

Media doesn't want talk about Biden being too old - Obviously false, right wing media never shuts up about it.

Covid 19 "cure" occurred suddenly - false, the vaccine was being worked on by numerous different companies and these vaccines had to go through testing before they were released to the public. Also one scientist didn't invent a cure, many companies developed vaccines.

1st Quote- taken out of context, Biden was referring to Political diversity not cultural diversity:
    “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

2nd Quote Yes he said it and apologized for it.
    “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

3rd Quote was said but also out of context it was at a fundraiser event with indian american people who were supporting him and the full speech was him talking about the vibrant indian american community.

I would love to here your list KKK democrats working in congress.

Also the fact that trump received more votes than Obama is irrelevant because he didnt receive more votes than Joe Biden.

Keep saying oh, he made a mistake and it was taken out of context. BS. It was racist, and his background if you are familiar with it is racy as well dating back to his bussing votes which his Vice President slammed him for. You excuse this time is?

If you don't now who Robert Byrd was, I suggested you look him up as you reek or being uninformed and perhaps very young. Just tell who he was and what infamous group he belong too....Amzing he was tolerated for decades And while you're at it you should also know Democrat's opposed the civil right movements in larger numbers. Pre the 1960 bait and switch with money attached to it which is complicated, most African Americans were Republicans in general and if you know them well enough tend to be a bit conservative.

I think Biden is too old, and in mental decline. The fact is he the oldest person ever elected president. Fit the thread. Old ,rich white guy, part of the to 1%.

I do not think the election is rigged, but I do believe Las Vegas style eyes in the sky, and proof of residence and citizenship should be part of the voting process. Voting by mail opens up too much fraud on both sides. While 1% may not sound much to you, it can decide many elections.

I'm sure you have a photo of the X presidents birth certificate The only problem is its doesn't match the date he was born, not even close. The rest of what I said about his background is true. Try reading his book, you'll see with your eyes wide shut.

Biden said it's time for healing. Forget about Trump, where is this healing? I'll take you at your word you are done replying. I could educate you and rock the rest of your fantasy world if I want to. I'm glad to hear you are done and running away from facts which are mostly inconvenient truths to what you believe in.
    The Steelers must do well in the 2021 and 2022 draft.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sure thing Fox News

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Keep saying oh, he made a mistake and it was taken out of context. BS. It was racist, and his background if you are familiar with it is racy as well dating back to his bussing votes which his Vice President slammed him for. You excuse this time is?

If you don't now who Robert Byrd was, I suggested you look him up as you reek or being uninformed and perhaps very young. Just tell who he was and what infamous group he belong too....Amzing he was tolerated for decades And while you're at it you should also know Democrat's opposed the civil right movements in larger numbers. Pre the 1960 bait and switch with money attached to it which is complicated, most African Americans were Republicans in general and if you know them well enough tend to be a bit conservative.

I think Biden is too old, and in mental decline. The fact is he the oldest person ever elected president. Fit the thread. Old ,rich white guy, part of the to 1%.

I do not think the election is rigged, but I do believe Las Vegas style eyes in the sky, and proof of residence and citizenship should be part of the voting process. Voting by mail opens up too much fraud on both sides. While 1% may not sound much to you, it can decide many elections.

I'm sure you have a photo of the X presidents birth certificate The only problem is its doesn't match the date he was born, not even close. The rest of what I said about his background is true. Try reading his book, you'll see with your eyes wide shut.

Biden said it's time for healing. Forget about Trump, where is this healing? I'll take you at your word you are done replying. I could educate you and rock the rest of your fantasy world if I want to. I'm glad to hear you are done and running away from facts which are mostly inconvenient truths to what you believe in.
    you sound extremely uneducated and your spelling and grammar is atrocious.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    you sound extremely uneducated and your spelling and grammar is atrocious.
    He didnt even address my original statement about the capitol rioters hating Kaepernick but would support Peyton manning kneeling to protest Obamas birth certificate. He just went into some conspiracy riddled rant.