Thread: Just one question

Legend

User Info Menu

Just one question

How did Derrick Henry fit a racoon in his helmet.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LOL. It looks like a turd or an odd rats nest! I'm surprised no one has grabbed onto it to bring him down.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    LOL. It looks like a turd or an odd rats nest! I'm surprised no one has grabbed onto it to bring him down.
    One day, someone will and he'll be crying about it. But that stiff arm he does is real.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    One day, someone will and he'll be crying about it. But that stiff arm he does is real.
    players know that it’s fair game. It’s why he ties it up.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Starter

User Info Menu

With hindsight being 20/20 I sure am glad that the Steelers passed on Derrick Henry and drafted Artie Burns instead.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    With hindsight being 20/20 I sure am glad that the Steelers passed on Derrick Henry and drafted Artie Burns instead.
    A lot teams passed on Henry. Even the Titans passed on him 2 times in the 2nd round. I believe the Steelers had Bell back then so it's understandable.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Maybe his 4.4 speed doesn't allow them to.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notleadpoisoned View Post
    Wow!!!!! What a shot.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches