Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One game at a time......but

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

One game at a time......but

Look at the next 4 opponents. We find a way to beat the rats, then we get cowboys, bungles and jags.

I wonít say it - but I canít help thinking it.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm feeling it too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Shhhh. Don’t jinx it!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

With the Seahawks loss there is only one unbeaten team left.

Shhhhh

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Look at the next 4 opponents. We find a way to beat the rats, then we get cowboys, bungles and jags.

I won’t say it - but I can’t help thinking it.
    Big game this week.

Will be very important in seeding for the division and maybe the conference.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

#1 seed is more important than ever this year.

With 7 teams making the playoffs from each conference, only the #1 gets a bye week now

And having the bye week moved to week 4 due to he Titans Covid issues....the Steelers could really benefit from some rest entering the playoffs

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post

I won’t say it - but I can’t help thinking it.
    Don't say it.... we all see it

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post

With 7 teams making the playoffs from each conference, only the #1 gets a bye week now

And having the bye week moved to week 4 due to he Titans Covid issues....the Steelers could really benefit from some rest entering the playoffs
    This (10chars)

Legend

User Info Menu

Just keeping doing what they do

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post

Let's just focus on the Ratbirds. No motivational speech is needed for this game. We need the win to take full control of the division.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 10-26-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches