Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One game at a time......but

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Losing to the Cowboys to end a 3 game Road Streak might be a blessing in disguise.
    I mean - if we had to drop one of the next 4 games.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Banned

User Info Menu

No. I can't stand the Cowboys. I want to lay a 40 burger on them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Losing to the Cowboys to end a 3 game Road Streak might be a blessing in disguise.
    I mean - if we had to drop one of the next 4 games.
    the Cowgirls are pathetic, they just lost 25-3 to the WFT.

I would much rather lose to a good team than to have to watch Jerry Jones be happy.

Legend

User Info Menu

An early look at BAL stats and it sure seems like TEN is a much better team offensively. Now I'll give you BAL defense is way better than TEN. And of course, it is a divisional game so that factors in as well.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Cowgirls are pathetic, they just lost 25-3 to the WFT.

I would much rather lose to a good team than to have to watch Jerry Jones be happy.
    Jerrah is positioning for the #1 pick next draft....

Legend

User Info Menu

Good news is even if we lose to the Ravens, we still get the Bengals Jags, and Cowboys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Let's just focus on the Ratbirds. No motivational speech is needed for this game. We need the win to take full control of the division.

we can focus on bird watching.. or basket weaving because it doesn’t impact how the players and coaches prepare for their next opponent.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Good news is even if we lose to the Ravens, we still get the Bengals Jags, and Cowboys.
    Bumgals are no longer the pushover. They can score in bunches and Burrow can be a pain.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    we can focus on bird watching.. or basket weaving because it doesn’t impact how the players and coaches prepare for their next opponent.
    Stop being so literal. You know what I mean. LOL. Loosen up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Stop being so literal. You know what I mean. LOL. Loosen up.
    haha... loosen up?

that’s exactly what my post is suggesting.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"