Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those of you with Claypool on your ff team....

Legend

User Info Menu

My son has Claypool on his team. I've told him not to start Steeler receivers because the wealth will be spread accordingly based on what is given by the D. Next week it could be Washington putting up 100 yards and a TD. I'm not even sure I saw him on the field this week but could be the hero next week.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

for those not paying attention, Diontae's been playing the role of AB for Ben, when he's there... Double-digit targets every game he's healthy. Running AB's old routes, getting Ben's targets.

After week 1, i made an "i know what's happening and you don't" trade with a league member, giving up Goedert for him....

Claypool will be hit or miss when DJ's there, but will rock it when he's not
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2021 Mock Draft
    1. Jamie Newman, QB, UGA
    2. Jabril Cox, ILB, LSU

Legend

User Info Menu

Claypool was treated like he was the # 1 WR of the team and thus he was paid extra attention in coverage so DJ destroyed the other cornerback. If the Ravens (for example) decide that DJ is the # 1 receiver and roll coverage his way, it will be Claypool's turn to rock. DJ is the most polished WR (complete) we have but Claypool is the most physically dominant.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Claypool was treated like he was the # 1 WR of the team and thus he was paid extra attention in coverage so DJ destroyed the other cornerback. If the Ravens (for example) decide that DJ is the # 1 receiver and roll coverage his way, it will be Claypool's turn to rock. DJ is the most polished WR (complete) we have but Claypool is the most physically dominant.
    please put Claypool on your bench so he can have a good game again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The problem with playing the Ravens is they have a couple of very good CBs starting with Marcus Peters. I think Ben is going to have to move down the order to James Washington to pick up some slack. We have a plethora of good receivers so it's hard for any team to match up against all of them.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!