Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those of you with Claypool on your ff team....

Legend

User Info Menu

Those of you with Claypool on your ff team....

Yes he had a really good game....didn't matter for the game overall...but it had to kill ya'll when he got SO CLOSE to two more TDs. It could have been another MONSTER game.

I haven't done ff in years but I used to HATE when that would happen.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I have Claypool on my FF team. But I'm not doing well because I haven't paid enough attention to teams & players other than with the Steelers -- I'm 1-4 on the season, likely headed for 1-5 after this weekend. It's close for this week, though, so if he'd gotten into the EZ on one of those attempts, it might have been enough to put me over the top for week 6.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Yes he had a really good game....didn't matter for the game overall...but it had to kill ya'll when he got SO CLOSE to two more TDs. It could have been another MONSTER game.

I have Ben because he was super under valued in my league so I could get my starting QB pretty late.

I'm up now, but it will come down to the wire tonight.

I think the stretch on the would-be receiving TD would could be the difference between me winning and losing.

Legend

User Info Menu

I too have Claypool as well as the Steelers defense on my fantasy team so you know I"m elated. Yeah, he teased but he's given me so much in the last two weeks that I really can't get mad.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I too have Claypool as well as the Steelers defense on my fantasy team so you know I"m elated. Yeah, he teased but he's given me so much in the last two weeks that I really can't get mad.
    you're such a fricken liar.

you already admitted you didn't have him last week when he scored his 4 TDs. I guess it must be hard for you to keep track of all your lies.

what you said in post #12 of the 7-11 is always open thread:

http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ays-open/page2

"I had him but he was on my bench. I was waiting to see more consistant targets. Well, I miss the coming out party but he will be in my flex (double flex league) this coming week."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post

Yea, CC not getting in for the TD most likely will cost me my game, and maybe even my season, but as life goes on, I get less angry over things like that - what are yea gonna do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac must have had Claypool starting on his fantasy team today.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Steel Maniac must have had Claypool starting on his fantasy team today.
    I did. Zero...point....zero.

Legend

User Info Menu

They mentioned a couple of times that defensively Claypool was treated as #1 WR. The opportunities just weren't there (although a few jet sweeps with him would have been nice).

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I did. Zero...point....zero.
    I had Claypool starting, too. In my league, he racked up a whole 0.8