Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Browns Message Board

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I've been tougher than ANYBODY on here about Tomlin...But, They're 5-0 and playing terrific, Can't really say anything bad...

I'm a Steeler Fan more than I am a Tomlin Hater... I'm hardly waiting for them to lose a game so I can say " see, see, see, told ya...

Some on you need to quit be so dramatic...Team is playing great, Coaching staff is doing great, enjoy it and quit fishing for **** that isn't there...

I swear, Some of you have to be something to live with...5-0, and your still bitching... Wondering... Who's gonna bitch if/ when we lose.... lmao, It's hilarious

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Wondering... Who's gonna bitch if/ when we lose....
    just have to read Steel Maniac's sig for your answer.

Legend

User Info Menu

I have Browns fan friends. I kept applying the reverse-malooch, telling them I'd take the Steelers but needed 14 points. They would counter they needed 10 and so on. Quicky after the game commenced, they were depressed, and without hope. I didn't pile on.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I have Browns fan friends. I kept applying the reverse-malooch, telling them I'd take the Steelers but needed 14 points. They would counter they needed 10 and so on. Quicky after the game commenced, they were depressed, and without hope. I didn't pile on.
    You are a better man than me. One of my closest friends is a Browns fan and I stole one of the lines in the OP. I texted him "How about them Browns getting beat like a rented mule".

Legend

User Info Menu

Had a Browns friend over to watch the game. I won't lie...it was sweet!

Legend

User Info Menu

I met a Browns fan once, I asked if I could shake his hand? He asked why I would want to do that being a Steelers fan? I told him that you are like a “unicorn” I’ve heard you exist but had never met one. He looked at me funny for a bit, laughed and shook my hand.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Rookie

User Info Menu

I've wanted Tomlin gone, I've always liked him but the last couple years of losing games late 4th quarter on mistakes and questionable calls is hard to watch. Last year conner shouldnt even been in that blow out i told my son he gonna get hurt next play he was. Was really wanting a new OC.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by norcalsteel View Post
    I've wanted Tomlin gone, I've always liked him but the last couple years of losing games late 4th quarter on mistakes and questionable calls is hard to watch. Last year conner shouldnt even been in that blow out i told my son he gonna get hurt next play he was. Was really wanting a new OC.
    Welcome to the Planet

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by norcalsteel View Post
    still feel this way?

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    still feel this way?
    still hate the offense play calls and the season is still young but he seems to not be playing by his gut hunches anymore so that's a plus. I just felt many games over the last 2 years that we lost at the end were directly on him and his time management. The wildcat was frustrating as hell last year , especially inside our own 10 vs ravens.