Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 118

Thread: Who thinks we should fire Tomlin?

  1. #91
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I don't know why we have to call or label anyone haters when they criticize. Cowher was criticized plenty during his 15 years. And now he's universally loved by Steelernation

    Critique is part of the job. It's a "What have you done for me today" sport. When we're winning, great. When there's a tough loss, expect frustrated critique. It's that simple.

    There are always people on both sides that blow things out of proportion.
    I think it’s because looking at how Cowher was loved after the fact gives us a glimpse into how ridiculous it is to demand someone fired.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  2. #92
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Saw yesterday that Tomlin is among the leaders in NFL history for consecutive seasons without a losing season .
    and with 2 more wins, he'll be tied for most
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2021 Mock Draft
    1. Jamie Newman, QB, UGA
    2. Jabril Cox, ILB, LSU

  3. #93
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Saw yesterday that Tomlin is among the leaders in NFL history for consecutive seasons without a losing season .
    Probably a similar list, but yesterday was consecutive non losing seasons to start a coaching career.

  4. #94
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think it’s because looking at how Cowher was loved after the fact gives us a glimpse into how ridiculous it is to demand someone fired.
    yup, we're 6-0 and Steel Maniac still has his sig wanting Mike Tomlin fired.

  5. #95
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    yup, we're 6-0 and Steel Maniac still has his sig wanting Mike Tomlin fired.
    Why are you surprised

  6. #96
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think it’s because looking at how Cowher was loved after the fact gives us a glimpse into how ridiculous it is to demand someone fired.
    And also how Tomlin will end up being loved after the fact IMO. Especially if the next coach isn't up to the ridiculous level of success we've had for the last, what 50 years?

  7. #97
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Why are you surprised
    I'm actually not surprised, Steel Maniac is by far the biggest idiot on this message board and it's not even close.

  8. #98
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm actually not surprised, Steel Maniac is by far the biggest idiot on this message board and it's not even close.
    I think it's sad that you say that. So, he has a different opinion. So what? I don't see the need to call him an idiot. Far too much negativity on this board. In a 6-0 season. I guess that's 2020.

  9. #99
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Hawaainsteel is the biggest fool we’ve seen on this message board. Notice that 75% of all his conversation has to do with me. He’s a girl. Plan and simple
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

  10. #100
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm actually not surprised, Steel Maniac is by far the biggest idiot on this message board and it's not even close.
    Your mother is an idiot; the best part of you ran down her leg the night of your conception in the backseat of that car in the trailer park. Hahahahahaha
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •