Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who thinks we should fire Tomlin?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Who thinks we should fire Tomlin?

ha................................................ ...............

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Many of us know that Tomlin is a good coach.
    Last edited by BURGH86STEEL; 10-18-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Some idiots will

Hear that? The goalposts are moving as we type

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Haha.. what happened to that movement. Some of those guys have left the building.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Haha.. what happened to that movement. Some of those guys have left the building.
    They will return after the first loss spiting the same old nonsense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ok, i'll bite

is there a team we played we should not have beat? that's been a big criticism over the years but looks good so far this year?

I think its great we haven't seen the bone headed challenges we've seen over the years and I'm happy its improved

PS, thank god all of you of you have never criticized anything steeler related

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The team and coaching put on an absolute clinic today.

But players and coaching staff should be judged by a body of work. Not just a single game.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    ok, i'll bite

is there a team we played we should not have beat? that's been a big criticism over the years but looks good so far this year?

I think its great we haven't seen the bone headed challenges we've seen over the years and I'm happy its improved

PS, thank god all of you of you have never criticized anything steeler related
    I don't think it's as easy as judging who the Steelers should beat as opposed to who they shouldn't beat. It's not easy to win in the NFL regardless of the opposition records or fans perceptions of teams. Not sure why some people don't reach those conclusion after years of watching football?

It's one thing to be critical. It's another thing to be overly critical. People that wanted Tomlin fired were being overly critical.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Some idiots will
    just read Steel Maniac's sig to see someone who still wants Tomlin fired.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    I don't think it's as easy as judging who the Steelers should beat as opposed to who they shouldn't beat. It's not easy to win in the NFL regardless of the opposition records or fans perceptions of teams. Not sure why some people don't reach those conclusion after years of watching football?

It's one thing to be critical. It's another thing to be overly critical. People that wanted Tomlin fired were being overly critical.
    well, I didn't want him fired
    i wanted to see improvements in some areas and i'm happy to see it