Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blowout in Progress

Legend

User Info Menu

Blowout in Progress

Browns being steam rolled. All phases contributing. Great football.

Legend

User Info Menu

Worried about Bush. Not good when guys go down clutching knees with no contact.

Legend

User Info Menu

Edmunds just suckered for a TD...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Edmunds just suckered for a TD...
    That was Hilton. Edmunds had inside coverage on the TE. That was on the CB on the outside.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm not done worrying, this is the kind of lead the Steelers blow. Browns get ball 1st, if they march it down for a TD, all of a sudden this is a game, and I don't want that.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I'm not done worrying, this is the kind of lead the Steelers blow. Browns get ball 1st, if they march it down for a TD, all of a sudden this is a game, and I don't want that.
    Its def not over. Would be nice to see a 3 and out or a turnover on their first drive.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

We don’t blow anyone out. Buckle up

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Its def not over. Would be nice to see a 3 and out or a turnover on their first drive.
    Close, just didn't come up with it.

Would be nice to get a TD here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Not sure about that OPI.

Legend

User Info Menu

That last OPI was the typical ref call to keep this game from being a blowout.