Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Shamless Gloating about my take on Lamar Jackson

Legend

User Info Menu

This thread might be better than the debate tonight>>>>>LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post

I told you that Lamar Jackson wasn't a legit QB and now he's being exposed. The Texans did it the week before
    Really?

the Ravens rushed for 230 yards against the Texans and really didn't need to pass much.

nevertheless, LJ was 18/24 and had a 113.9 passer rating against the Texans.

the Ravens scored 33 points, doesn't sound like the Texans did anything defensively.

Legend

User Info Menu

Let Maniac have his shameless gloat for one week will ya?!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    even a broken clock is right twice a day...

Legend

User Info Menu

The blueprint is completed: Get a lead on Balt. and Lamar is toast. Maniac won this one. Boom.

Legend

User Info Menu

KC took the Ravens out of what they like to do. Use the run to set up the pass. Jackson can throw the rock. He as some work to do to become a more complete passing QB.

Legend

User Info Menu

considering Steel Maniac had to suffer through Lamar Jackson being named the NFL MVP last season and then post passer ratings of 152.1 and 113.9 the first two games of this season after calling LJ a bust who would never make it in the NFL I suppose we'll let the broken clock be right for one week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Really?

the Ravens rushed for 230 yards against the Texans and really didn't need to pass much.

nevertheless, LJ was 18/24 and had a 113.9 passer rating against the Texans.

the Ravens scored 33 points, doesn't sound like the Texans did anything defensively.
    Record scratch...

hold up. lmao. I didn’t even attempt to look at last weeks stats because they won.

how does this dude claim the Texans exposed him when he went 18/24 for 204 with 1TD?

smh.. he can’t even shamelessly gloat right. Should’ve just kept it focused on last nights game but this type of gloating is a prime example of how wrong he’s been about LJ.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    “Andrews is normally a really reliable target, catching most that comes within his wingspan. But just as Jackson was just a hair off in this game, Andrews joined him. Andrews finished the game with three drops, including one in the end zone. Had Andrews caught all three passes that came his way, this might have been a win for Baltimore instead of a 14-point loss.”

——————

This is bull. They weren’t winning that game but Andrew’s drops definitely did it help them. It’s a shameless gloat though so carry on.
    BS on one of the "drops". he got his hands on it, which is why he was likely credited with a drop, but jackson didn't exactly lay it in his bread basket.

i remember seeing the same BS excuse from ravens fans in the playoff game last year accusing andrews of not jumping for a ball even though he was running full speed and stretched for the ball.

the guy is a 260 lb TE. 6'5 with a long wingspan annnnd they want him to jump like lynn swann. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think you will see the league catching up to LJ. KC doesn't have a great defense but they controlled him last night. As I said in another thread, you can't let them play from out front...force them to play catch up
    also, make him throw outside and deeper then he wants to. more then 10-15 yards from the LOS.
    that's essentially the defensive playbook against him

he's also pretty quick to take off running when his first read isn't there. he needs to improve in that area to become as great as raven fans think he is