Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jags are who we thought they were

Legend

User Info Menu

Jags are who we thought they were

Did you watch any of that game last night? I guess you can't really dump your dozen or so best players and be any good after all.

They beat the Colts and damn near beat the Titans, but midnight struck and their carriage is once again a pumpkin.

We got to win that Nov. 22 game.

Oh, and nice clown uniforms, Jags. They keep finding new versions of embarrassing. How is it so many teams can't see the horrific unis for what they are? One mistake, OK. But to do various new versions of Gad-awful unis is mind-blowing. The all-one-color unis are just bad, especially if there isn't even a stripe down the pants, like last night's Jags. The only all-one-color unis that weren't bad were the Steelers. And I don't believe that because I am a Steelers' fan.

Legend

User Info Menu

16 game season. The Jags have the talent to compete. One game doesn't define a season. Sometimes teams are not as good or bad as they perform. Ect ect

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    16 game season. The Jags have the talent to compete. One game doesn't define a season. Sometimes teams are not as good or bad as they perform. Ect ect
    No, no, no. Jags are a bad team. They got rid of almost all their best players. Did you watch it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    No, no, no. Jags are a bad team. They got rid of almost all their best players. Did you watch it?
    They played a bad game. It happens.

Legend

User Info Menu

Best uni by far is the Steelers bumblebee. Hope to see it one more time.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    I like that we have a good record in that uniform, but I think it's horrible.

The best Unis in the league are our normal black and gold (preferably old version with block numbers). We shouldn't use 3rds IMO, but gotta get that revenue.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    We got to win that Nov. 22 game.
    fwiw, current Vegas line has us favored by 6 1/2.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 09-26-2020 at 02:12 AM.

Banned

User Info Menu

Nobody is going undefeated this year. Could it be the jags lost because nobody is going to win every game?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I like that we have a good record in that uniform, but I think it's horrible.
    We win with them because it is too gross for defenses to want to touch.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Puke....those uniforms are horrible