Thread: Shein Does About Face on Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Shein Does About Face on Steelers

after the Steelers win against the Giants, Shein is changing his tune:

After ripping the Steelers, NFL analyst pivots on Pittsburgh

Curt Popejoy
    5 hours ago

After the Pittsburgh Steelers 26-16 win over the New York Giants last week, the media has started to perk up about Pittsburgh’s potential this season. One guy in particular who seems to be looking for a spot on the bandwagon is CBS Sports NFL analyst Adam Schein.

Schein was glowing about the Steelers after their win talking about the Steelers being a dangerous team week in and week out. While I appreciate Shein’s enthusiasm, this is quite a pivot from his opinion about the team prior to the start of the season.

Here’s what Shein had to say.

While I appreciate Shein’s change of heart it would have been nice if he would have acknowledged it as part of his praise. It is so easy for these guys to put out these hot takes to get attention thinking they will just disappear into the ether. But thanks to the internet and social media these hot takes will never go away
    https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/20...ttsburgh-2020/

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Just Adam Swine being Adam Swine

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Just Adam Swine being Adam Swine
    he can kiss me where the sun doesn't Schein.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I always take comments from analysts with many grains of salt. They're paid to get eyeballs.

But it's funny to me that the Giants game turned him around so drastically. This is a game that we were expected to win. It's not like we blew them out 42-10. The score was relatively close most of the game and although we completely stifled their run game, the Giants kept making enough plays that they were in the hunt.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I always take comments from analysts with many grains of salt. They're paid to get eyeballs.

But it's funny to me that the Giants game turned him around so drastically. This is a game that we were expected to win. It's not like we blew them out 42-10. The score was relatively close most of the game and although we completely stifled their run game, the Giants kept making enough plays that they were in the hunt.
    yep, yep, and yep.