Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denver; early thoughts

Legend

User Info Menu

Denver; early thoughts

Caught some of the second game last night and here's my take on next week @ Steelers:

Gonna be real interesting to see if Munchak has the OL better prepared for the Steelers defense. Their OL looks to be better than the Giants but I don't know how you defend against the Steelers front seven unless you build a brick wall. Gordon is a good RB but I don't put him in Barkley's tier.

DEN secondary will have their hands full with the Steelers receivers. They are fast, but not all that big. We'll see how that works against the likes of Ebron, Claypool and Washington.

Jeudy is scary quick, kinda like D Johnson so the Steelers better be ready.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Glad the Donks have to come to our house and not the other way around. You're right, their OL is better than the Giants OL, stopping the run could get a bit more challenging. It will be interesting to see what we have ready for them.

Legend

User Info Menu

Injuries mounting for the Broncos, who visit the Steelers in Week 2

The Broncos may be missing multiple starters next Sunday in Pittsburgh

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-bouye-lindsay

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Injuries mounting for the Broncos, who visit the Steelers in Week 2

The Broncos may be missing multiple starters next Sunday in Pittsburgh

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-bouye-lindsay
    If Bouye isn't a go that could spell good times for one of the Steelers receivers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers 28
    Donks 16

Starter

User Info Menu

A tough game to pick, but it's at home (opener) but no fans, for whatever that's now worth.

I think our front 7 feast on Drew Lock but at the end it gets a little "Steelery" and is closer than it should be.

Steelers 27

Donkeys 21

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 2
    Denver 0

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thoughts on the Denver game?

I think they should let Ryan Clark play for once.....

Just kidding I know, I know...

The game is not actually in Denver this time.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 09-19-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 27
    Donkeys 13
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]