Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: It's Snell Going Forward

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    It's Snell Going Forward

    +6yds/att

    113 yds rushing

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Injured Conner or Not.
    He's a better runner.
    Conner just needs to stick to 3rd down and catching passes
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  3. #3
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Snell looked like a man on a mission .

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    Injured Conner or Not.
    He's a better runner.
    Conner just needs to stick to 3rd down and catching passes
    I'll give Conner his due. He had a great grab in the flat from Roethlisberger but mostly disappointing in the run game.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    he looks like a completely different player

    lighter, quicker, lots of wiggle.. the opposite of connor
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 09-14-2020 at 10:34 PM.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    he looks like a completely different play

    lighter, quicker, lots of wiggle.. the opposite of connor
    Yes, the quickness was surprising. He looked all straight line pwer last season.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Yes, the quickness was surprising. He looked all straight line pwer last season.
    almost like he knew what to work on to become a better player.

    while conner's workouts, impressive as they are, look more suited for a linebacker

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    almost like he knew what to work on to become a better player.

    while conner's workouts, impressive as they are, look more suited for a linebacker
    may need him on the OL the way things are going

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Even before the injury - James looked slow. As I said in the thread I started - we all want the JC story to have a happy ending. I don't believe it will.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    may need him on the OL the way things are going
    ...............


    lol

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •