Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What I Hope to see in Gm #1

Rookie

User Info Menu

What I Hope to see in Gm #1

We always seem start slow .

I want to ease Ben back into action . Give the ball to Conner 25 x plus Snell and McFarland . Conner has a lot to prove and lets get all we can from him early before he gets hurt.

We have way more talent the the GMEN , so lets not get reckless with tying to hit the longball.
    Just play smash mouth football on both sides of ball , and not get cute. Use those TE `s . Ebron and Vance can eat up the middle easy.

A nice 19-25 with 2 td from Ben can win a lot of games with the Defense we have.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RichD View Post
    We always seem start slow .

I want to ease Ben back into action . Give the ball to Conner 25 x plus Snell and McFarland . Conner has a lot to prove and lets get all we can from him early before he gets hurt.

We have way more talent the the GMEN , so lets not get reckless with tying to hit the longball.
    Just play smash mouth football on both sides of ball , and not get cute. Use those TE `s . Ebron and Vance can eat up the middle easy.

A nice 19-25 with 2 td from Ben can win a lot of games with the Defense we have.
    I'd love to see some passes on 1st down...I'm not confident we'll be successful rushing early.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Max protect Ben .

Watt FB and Bunch formation ala Redskins of Gibbs years.

Run the damn ball.

Lets take it back to 1970-80`s .

Worked for the Titans last year.

Legend

User Info Menu

this is a Giants defense that gave up the third-most fantasy points to quarterbacks in 2019, yielded the fifth-most passing yards and should be even worse this season.

I think we should have a balanced offense on Monday night, not a run dominant one.

Legend

User Info Menu

I want to see our defense terrorize their QB.

I'd like to see us continue to generate a lot of sacks and turnovers.

I'd like to see Ben play reasonably well, but I expect him to have some rust.

I want to see D.Johnson on the field healthy.
    Talent vs coaching: [url]www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/48851-Poll-Question-for-Everyone/page14[/url]

Steelers vs. Other Teams with good QBs: ... /47985-Steelers-most-successful-failure/page5

Tomlin playoff record vs. expectations (Cowher pg24): ... /48742-Rooney-Brown-meeting/page22

Tomlin's Las year: ... 49599-Just-sayin?p=778284#post778284

Maniac Talent>Coaching: ...49632-Trades?p=779158#post779158

Legend

User Info Menu

A ST return for a TD would be sweet. When is the last time we saw one of those?

Legend

User Info Menu

Ben finish the game with zero arm issues

I hope we run the ball 30+ times

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Conner with 25 touches means he will be hurt by week 3. There is no need to force feed Conner with the other weapons we have on offense.

I want to see Claypool and JuJu have a good game. Also would like to see Ebron get a few looks. Use all the weapons we have and stop trying to make Conner the focus of this offense.

Most of all though I want to see mistake free football. No turnovers would be nice.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Taking the opposition lightly is never a good idea. The Giants have some players on both sides of the ball that might give the Steelers some problems.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

how about an offense that attacks their weaknesses and plays into our strengths instead of forcing one way or another.

christ, I've read for decades what a "genius" belichick is on this board by doing just that.