Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: AFCN News

Legend

User Info Menu

Sure most of yinz have heard BAL signed Justin Houston to beef up their pass rush. I didn't quite catch the stat on the radio this AM but they basically said BAL couldn't get to the QB last season unless they sent at least five pass rushers. This surprised me a little considering their DL is pretty stout with Campbell, Williams, Wolfe.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Sure most of yinz have heard BAL signed Justin Houston to beef up their pass rush. I didn't quite catch the stat on the radio this AM but they basically said BAL couldn't get to the QB last season unless they sent at least five pass rushers. This surprised me a little considering their DL is pretty stout with Campbell, Williams, Wolfe.
    That's Baltimore trying to really come at us at our supposed weakest area..the O-line.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

since jackson has caught covid again.

will the league cater to him and the ravens again? will they postpone training camp and preseason games for him like they did last year?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    since jackson has caught covid again.

will the league cater to him and the ravens again? will they postpone training camp and preseason games for him like they did last year?
    He won't even play much at all in PS so why would they?

Legend

User Info Menu

it was a joke.

you did see what they did last year to accommodate LJ and the ravens?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    That's Baltimore trying to really come at us at our supposed weakest area..the O-line.
    no, it's not.

it's simply Baltimore addressing their biggest area of need going into this season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Legend

User Info Menu

Really tough news for the kid. Hope he can turn things around. Would like to see the AFCN dominant the league with these new QBs:

Legend

User Info Menu

Newly signed Baltimore Ravens LB Justin Houston says he passed on Pittsburgh Steelers offer

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...steelers-offer