Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: camp recap by SNR

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

camp recap by SNR

there is a daily podcast on SNR with probably the best steeler reporters...Dale Lolley, Mike Williamson, and Mike Prusuto.

Cannot get better than this! If you never listen to SNR you are missing ou!

It is funny how they try to be sfe to give information that they are permitted.

some topics re- caps

Claypool had a great leaping grab in the EndZone.
    Claypool is the same size as Ebron.
    Ebron sucks on the blocking sled drill, but at the end put effort in it.
    Mcdonald made a great catch over Edmunds.

Heyward gettng bit frustrated about no new contract.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    there is a daily podcast on SNR with probably the best steeler reporters...Dale Lolley, Mike Williamson, and Mike Prusuto.

Cannot get better than this! If you never listen to SNR you are missing ou!

It is funny how they try to be sfe to give information that they are permitted.

some topics re- caps

Claypool had a great leaping grab in the EndZone.
    Claypool is the same size as Ebron.
    Ebron sucks on the blocking sled drill, but at the end put effort in it.

Heyward gettng bit frustrated about no new contract.
    Wait a minute: I thought some in here were claiming he did absolutely no whining about a new deal? I just posted how JuJu was the polar opposite on how he handled the very same question in another thread. It looks like I have an apology coming.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Wait a minute: I thought some in here were claiming he did absolutely no whining about a new deal? I just posted how JuJu was the polar opposite on how he handled the very same question in another thread. It looks like I have an apology coming.

They said Heyward said he wants to be a steeler blah, blah, blah,...

Also said that they were suppose to be in discussions, but the date played has planned. said it will work out, but with money being thrown around this week in the NFL it has to be in his mind.

said key words like "3 weeks already in camp", "all this talk about superbowl", I "want to have faith".
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

another thing i didn't catch who is big blue? is it Banner? now i am not sure if it was banner he was hitting the sled good, but I wasn't sure if he was hitting it with the TE? Which means Okaford is the RT.

I need to go back and rehear that part of podcast.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Good on Vance, but honestly, Edmunds doesn't have much in the way of ball skills. I don't think any opposing QB is going to fear throwing at #34.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Good on Vance, but honestly, Edmunds doesn't have much in the way of ball skills. I don't think any opposing QB is going to fear throwing at #34.
    Great picture, from my understanding it was just a great play by Vance, so the status of improvement of Edmunds' ball skills is still unknown in year 3!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

He doesn't know how to stop, gather himself, and high point the ball ( he drifts ) Look at this photo...His feet aren't even off the ground

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Camp video starts around 3:15

Legend

User Info Menu

Handwriting is on the wall for Edmunds. He looks to be as lame duck as Burns was his last season.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches