Thread: Fans have until 8-14 for full refund.

Legend

User Info Menu

Fans have until 8-14 for full refund.

https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...r-2020-season/

If it were me, I'd get the refund now. Too many question marks. Why not cash in, and if things work out you can always buy tickets later. (Note: The 20 year waiting list is a lie.) If you keep your tickets, there is no guarantee you will be allowed to sit in your same seats. Go ahead and get your $ back now while you can. I would.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    https://triblive.com/sports/steelers...r-2020-season/

If it were me, I'd get the refund now. Too many question marks. Why not cash in, and if things work out you can always buy tickets later. (Note: The 20 year waiting list is a lie.) If you keep your tickets, there is no guarantee you will be allowed to sit in your same seats. Go ahead and get your $ back now while you can. I would.

Yeah. I know its a lie. Its not 20 years. For me, it was 23.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Yeah. I know its a lie. Its not 20 years. For me, it was 23.
    I've been able to attend any game I wish live for the last 30 years, and usually don't pay more than face value. The propaganda of needing to wait on a list for 20 years has been exposed. There hasn't been a single game I wanted to go to that I couldn't. I had season tickets that I gave up because having to re-sell them for games I didn't want to attend was a hassle.

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes, I’ve been able to go to any game I’ve wanted to as well. But the 20 year thing isn’t for attending a game. It’s for getting season tickets from the team, right? I’m not sure what being able to find individual game tickets has to do with the wait to get season tix.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Yes, I’ve been able to go to any game I’ve wanted to as well. But the 20 year thing isn’t for attending a game. It’s for getting season tickets from the team, right? I’m not sure what being able to find individual game tickets has to do with the wait to get season tix.
    Well, I got season tickets...had them for as long as I wanted them, and gave them up because they are not necessary and ended up being a hassle. So, whatever, it didn't take me 20 years to get them. That's just a Rooney propaganda move. And they make sure everyone repeats it ad nauseum. Such tricks will not work moving forward. Fact of the matter is, the ridiculed Fins attendance is higher than Pgh. But you sure wouldn't realize it unless you looked. The Browns too. 26 teams were ahead of Pgh in 2019. And the season was no fluke.