Thread: steeler gear/ terrible towels

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

steeler gear/ terrible towels

hey yinz, can anyone recommend an e-commerce store or site to buy steeler gear and terrible towels.
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd check Walmart, Amazon, Ebay, and Dicks.

I used to get the best deals on stuff at Walmart and KMart in Pittsburgh area. Or from a local flea market type place. And always try to buy stuff out of season. Buy Pirates stuff during football season. Buy Steelers stuff in the Sping. And buy Penguins stuff in the early summer.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thanks Flippy!

But I live in Greece and shipping here is crazy like 50 bucks!

I will probably order it to a freind s and have them ship it ...
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    Thanks Flippy!

But I live in Greece and shipping here is crazy like 50 bucks!

I will probably order it to a freind s and have them ship it ...
    Might be time to get a sewing machine