Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skins a mess

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You guys crack me up. Wish we could all meet at a bar in Pittsburgh. While wearing our screen names on our name tags.

Legend

User Info Menu

My brother calls 'em ForeSkins

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Washington NFL Team to Use "Washington Football Team" for 2020

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29524343/washington-nfl-team-use-washington-football-team-now-sources-say

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Washington NFL Team to Use "Washington Football Team" for 2020

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29524343/washington-nfl-team-use-washington-football-team-now-sources-say
    The 1st pro team in western PA was the Latrobe Athletic Association Football Team.

Wonder if that team has a copyright claim on the name?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

washington had slaves. so they're still screwed.

maybe they should use D.C. instead of Washington. But of course Columbia is the feminine of Columbus - and Columbus annihilated indigenous populations.

I think the only real solution is to eliminate the franchise all-together........
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It would have made more sense to rename the franchise Washington Team Football instead so Daniel Snyder could market his team as WTF.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    It would have made more sense to rename the franchise Washington Team Football instead so Daniel Snyder could market his team as WTF.
    That sir, is pretty funny.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    You guys crack me up. Wish we could all meet at a bar in Pittsburgh. While wearing our screen names on our name tags.
    LOL - that would be great, post-covid. I want to chat with Flippy after he's got a few beers in him!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    LOL - that would be great, post-covid. I want to chat with Flippy after he's got a few beers in him!
    Sounds like fun. Iím sure everyone on here is fun after a few beers.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Washington Snyders. That sounds appropriate for them.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]