Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 282

Thread: 2 Steelers tested positive for CV

  1. #1
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    2 Steelers tested positive for CV

    https://triblive.com/sports/mike-tomlin-2-steelers-players-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

    They were never in the facilities, sounds like they already are good to go. Not sure what these tests even prove.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    https://triblive.com/sports/mike-tomlin-2-steelers-players-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

    They were never in the facilities, sounds like they already are good to go. Not sure what these tests even prove.
    With no cure on the horizon, and at the rate it's going, the whole nation will end up being exposed by November-December. We can't hide forever from it.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  3. #3
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    With no cure on the horizon, and at the rate it's going, the whole nation will end up being exposed by November-December. We can't hide forever from it.
    But the nation will build up immunity to it, eventually, like Italy, who was hit hard but is winning now. Some countries/states take the "let it run its course and then we will be done with it" approach. Doc in Italy said "It was like a lion in March but now it's more like a wild cat."

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    But the nation will build up immunity to it, eventually, like Italy, who was hit hard but is winning now. Some countries/states take the "let it run its course and then we will be done with it" approach. Doc in Italy said "It was like a lion in March but now it's more like a wild cat."
    I hope you're right, but some recent research indicates there may be no lasting immunity built up to this virus, at least for most people.

    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...ew-wuhan-study

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I hope you're right, but some recent research indicates there may be no lasting immunity built up to this virus, at least for most people.

    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...ew-wuhan-study
    I think that is still an unknown, but I do think most "experts" I have heard from is that as the collective immunity builds the severity of getting it will be drastically less unless you are in a high risk group which would be equally more impacted by the regular seasonal flu

  6. #6
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    It's to the point where testing positive is meaningless.

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    It's to the point where testing positive is meaningless.
    I wish.. but it hits people differently based on blood type and other health issues.

    Personally I’m more concerned for my kids and the elders in my family.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    It's to the point where testing positive is meaningless.
    Donald Trump, is this you?

  9. #9
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    With no cure on the horizon, and at the rate it's going, the whole nation will end up being exposed by November-December. We can't hide forever from it.
    There is no cure for the regular flu either. We don't even know if the flu shots actually work, or make you MORE likely to get the flu. A vax for this won't be any different. All bull **** .

  10. #10
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Donald Trump, is this you?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •