Thread: Great Read- PIT vs Cincy wildcard game

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Great Read- PIT vs Cincy wildcard game

https://www.dkpittsburghsports.com/2...osers-lose-dk/

This was one of the all time classic games...

Does anyone have a subscription to this site?
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

of porters career - the two plays I remember the most are him sacking manning to (we thought at the time) end the playoff game in indy before ben had to save it with 'the tackle'...

and goading the bungles into another 15 yards. It was so obvious and so delicious at the time. I remember watching live on TV and thinking to myself - Joey's gonna get us another 15 yards, AS A COACH!

legendary.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Thee ending was insane. Just loco. It was so fitting for Cinci to lose that game to us like that. I loved it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Thee ending was insane. Just loco. It was so fitting for Cinci to lose that game to us like that. I loved it.
    I'll always remember Pacman Jones crying on the sidelines afterwards...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'll always remember Pacman Jones crying on the sidelines afterwards...

Things seemed beyond hopeless, I went to the head, thinking it was over and the wife yelled, "They got the ball back!" And the events that proceeded seemed surreal.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting that Steeler_George! Classic and crazy game indeed. Unbelievable really. Wish we had followed it up with a trip to the Show.

So many memories - beyond the Bungles bungling.

That Martavis Bryant catch was amazing! I thought his career would turn out better.

I really miss having Ryan Shazier on the field. He was special.

I wish Deebo had retired a Steeler and not tarnished his otherwise legendary Steelers image.