Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Randy Fichtner The ‘Easiest Phone Call I’ve Ever Made,’ Says Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    No I am not talking conversion. It's a stinkin comedy show.
    But it kinda was here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OdU9Dcd4WV8
    That's was a Jerry line...If I remember Elaine said " It was just such a great night Ahhhh "...Jerry answered " You already said that, then....Oh no, You're not talking conversion "?

But we need a catcher "real" bad lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Should I run to the mods and cry to have you banned like you always do?
    well, I have never been BANNED but you have been Squidkid, big difference.

you shouldn't even be allowed to be posting on this message board anymore, just because you changed your alias to whatever shouldn't allow you to make a mockery of and circumvent group rules. Crash used to change his alias and he would get BANNED again, so should you.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    well, I have never been BANNED but you have been Squidkid, big difference.

you shouldn't even be allowed to be posting on this message board anymore, just because you changed your alias to whatever shouldn't allow you to make a mockery of and circumvent group rules. Crash used to change his alias and he would get BANNED again, so should you.
    Lol....in your previous post you called me a name. A blatant rule violation worthy of being banned.
    So aren't you making a mockery of the rules?
    Also, why aren't you worried about other posters that were banned and came back?
    I'll wait...
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Lol....in your previous post you called me a name. A blatant rule violation worthy of being banned.
    So aren't you making a mockery of the rules?
    I merely said you have lost every argument to me ever dating back to your Squidkid days.

now if your interpretation is that it makes you a loser and the shoe fits, so be it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I merely said you have lost every argument to me ever dating back to your Squidkid days.

now if your interpretation is that it makes you a loser and the shoe fits, so be it.
    Check your flow.....
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Check your flow.....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Well, you can't debate me. You can't challenge me. You might as well try a made up product to defeat me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well, you can't debate me. You can't challenge me. You might as well try a made up product to defeat me.
    you were the biggest Planet Steelers troll when you were Squidkid and you were deservedly BANNED by the mods. everyone was happy you were removed, this message board was a better place to post because of it.

now that you are whatever you continue to be a message board troll and should be BANNEd again. this message board would once again be a better place to post because of it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

you were the biggest Planet Steelers troll when you were Squidkid and you were deservedly BANNED by the mods. everyone was happy you were removed, this message board was a better place to post because of it.

now that you are whatever you continue to be a message board troll and should be BANNEd again. this message board would once again be a better place to post because of it.
    This message board would be better without you insulting, crying and snitching. All you do is cry about me and maniac.

Legend

User Info Menu

This message board would be better without you insulting, crying and snitching.
    well, you're supposed to be BANNED from this message board so I'm in the right to speak out about you being here.