Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Backup QB?

Legend

User Info Menu

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers have been pretty vocal about being satisfied with Rudolph as their backup QB, I would be very surprised.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Steelers have been pretty vocal about being satisfied with Rudolph as their backup QB, I would be very surprised.
    Would you be willing to give up a 5 th round pick ( or Rudolph)to get him?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rudolph hasn't been given much chance to show what he's got.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Would you be willing to give up a 5 th round pick ( or Rudolph)to get him?
    personally, I wouldn't.

the players in Miami reportedly didn't like him and his college coach at UCLA called him high maintenance. not worth having him on the team imo

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Don't want to do it. I was just looking at the Ravens/Steelers game last year played in Pittsburgh and before MR got hurt, he was showing alot. Even on the play he got concussed, he showed a lot of
    moxie in the pocket to extend the play. The hit by Thomas on him was a cheap shot which should have came with a monster fine as well.

I think MR will grow and become better then what we saw last year. I've got faith in him. Plus...we are already shaking the tree with Paxton Lynch so we are good for right now. We need to pass on Rosen.

*****Do you think Lynch is a better prospect then Rosen?
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

I was high on Rosen coming out of UCLA; I watched a few UCLA games where he came back late with a flurry of passing yards and TDs. But the guy has been straight rubbish as a pro so far. I feel Mason is no worse than Josh, both on the field and off. (They both have that "elitist white boy at the country club" vibe. Pgh doesn't warm up to that lane.) No reason to trade for garbage. It's not like if Ben gets hurt that Rosen is going to save our season.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Don't want to do it. I was just looking at the Ravens/Steelers game last year played in Pittsburgh and before MR got hurt, he was showing alot. Even on the play he got concussed, he showed a lot of
    moxie in the pocket to extend the play. The hit by Thomas on him was a cheap shot which should have came with a monster fine as well.

I think MR will grow and become better then what we saw last year. I've got faith in him. Plus...we are already shaking the tree with Paxton Lynch so we are good for right now. We need to pass on Rosen.

*****Do you think Lynch is a better prospect then Rosen?
    I think they are both rubbish. Mason has a better chance of becoming decent than both of them. And, watch this video; I was surprised I didn't recall this many good plays from MR.

Legend

User Info Menu

personally, I wouldn't.

the players in Miami reportedly didn't like him and his college coach at UCLA called him high maintenance. not worth having him on the team imo
    I know nothing about him other than what is in the article, I figured some on here would have info on him thanks.

Molon labe

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nope. Heís a Jay Cutler. Dude just doesnít have a passion for the game.

of course this is all rumors and speculation but multiple reports have said he refuses to buy in and is more trouble than its worth.

Something must be wrong with him for AZ and Miami to give up on him so quick.

One report said he isnít a team guy. Heís always challenging authority. I think the Steelers we good on those type of players right now. Especially at QB.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?