Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: Colin Cowherd crushes Steelers today

  1. #41
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Yesterday, 09:02 PM
    hawaiiansteel
    Legend

    This message is hidden because hawaiiansteel is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  2. #42
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I'm in his head rent free!! I own him. Wherever he goes in these threads, he can't help to bring me up and make up lies. I keep telling him I"m hetrosexual but he won't take no for answer. Keeps PMing me asking for my hand in marriage. Sad.
    I do wish he would just stop too. I've said it before. That said;

    Might I suggest....if we constantly reference the topic...it certainly can give the wrong impression.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-21-2020 at 10:59 AM.

  3. #43
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I do wish he would just stop too. I've said it before. That said;

    Might I suggest....the constant referencing of the topic...can give anybody the wrong impression.
    Cap...as you can see, he follows me around like a love starved high school girl on prom nite. What can I say? Hahahahahahahahahahahha.

    *** We gotta get back on point as far as the thread topic is concerned.

    I'm not a Colin Coward fan but he throws a lot of stuff up against the wall hoping it will stick. It's all just speculation right now because we have to see how Ben is first. I think Ben is
    going to fine. The long rest may have rejuvenated him for another couple of years but he definitely looks good to go this year. My concern is with the effectiveness of the O-line. It wasn't good last year. That's where my microscope is on.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 05-21-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  4. #44
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    You're rooting for Brady? I hate you!
    in some weird way I hate Billicheat more than Brady now that heís left. Tampa only has one trophy. I donít want them to win another one but I think I would feel better seeing Tampa go farther than NE this year.

    I really hate that organization more than the players.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  5. #45
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    I won’t think Ben is fine until I see him in pads against another team.

    Happy to see him tossing the rock tho. Especially in my home town. Almost makes me homesick.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  6. #46
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Lol ...wrong again.
    Man, maniac is in your head.
    whatever you say Squid Kid...

  7. #47
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  8. #48
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yesterday, 09:02 PM
    hawaiiansteel
    Legend

    This message is hidden because hawaiiansteel is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    that's because you're not man enough to debate me so you hide like the coward you are...

  9. #49
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    whatever you say Squid Kid...
    Lol.....I guess there's room for two...
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  10. #50
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    that's because you're not man enough to debate me so you hide like the coward you are...
    Says the guy that has ran from me several times....
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •