Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: James Harrison and Tomlin star in... The Envelope

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

James Harrison and Tomlin star in... The Envelope

James Harrison is really bitter.. and a snitch.

now he is talking/implying Tomlin gave him an envelope after he was fined 75K for the hit vs the Browns.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...amed-massaquoi
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's bitter against Tomlin. Didn't he try to put all the blame on Tomlin for the AB fiasco?

I appreciate JH's contributions to the Steelers but, I wish he'd just go away.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Time to burn our James Harrison jerseys I guess.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    James Harrison is really bitter.. and a snitch.

now he is talking/implying Tomlin gave him an envelope after he was fined 75K for the hit vs the Browns.
    I can't tell if he's bitter, dumb or both.

If he's saying that Tomlin gave him money to help pay for the fine, then is he trying to say that Tomlin had his back? And if that's the case, why come out and make such a thing public now? Is he trying to make trouble for Tomlin and the Steelers after the $hitty parting of ways? Is he still bitter about that? Even though he acted like an immature child to force his way out?

Loved Harrison the player. Not sure I really care for Harrison the man.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I can't tell if he's bitter, dumb or both.

If he's saying that Tomlin gave him money to help pay for the fine, then is he trying to say that Tomlin had his back? And if that's the case, why come out and make such a thing public now? Is he trying to make trouble for Tomlin and the Steelers after the $hitty parting of ways? Is he still bitter about that? Even though he acted like an immature child to force his way out?

Loved Harrison the player. Not sure I really care for Harrison the man.
    I think he feels like Tomlin ruined his last year.

I understand being frustrated but it’s a business. I’m sure Hines, Troy and other vets didn’t appreciate the way we moved onto younger players while they were still on the roster.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I think he feels like Tomlin ruined his last year.

I understand being frustrated but itís a business. Iím sure Hines, Troy and other vets didnít appreciate the way we moved onto younger players while they were still on the roster.
    Right. I'm sure Tomlin feels like Harrison was a disruption to the team that last year. Be a man. Belichick has been trying to move on from Brady for years. It happens.

Harrison has made a mess of his legacy IMO.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

James always speaks the truth - but it's the truth as he sees it. And I have no idea how the neurons move through his brain.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

James sadly could have some issues ie. CTE. Why rat if the team or if MT covered his tab? He's traveling down roads that don't have good endings.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    James sadly could have some issues ie. CTE. Why rat if the team or if MT covered his tab? He's traveling down roads that don't have good endings.
    Life after football is tough for some guys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Agreed. If JH thinks he can tarnish one of the more upstanding coaches in the NFL, he is sorely lacking judgment.

"Truth is singular, its versions are mistruths"