Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Schedule Thread

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

2020 Schedule Thread

Rumor is we open at the Giants and we play on Thanksgiving against the Ravens.

The official reveal is at 8:00pm

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...ews-nfl-rumors

Open vs. the Giants on a Monday night
    Thanksgiving Day we serve up Ravens
    Bye is Week 8
    3 of last 4 on the road

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

4 prime time games. Sounds about right. I don’t like them messing with my Turkey Day.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hopefully they can start off with a win against the Giants. That game and the broncos appear to me to be the easiest of the first 4. Overall the schedule looks decent.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Hopefully they can start off with a win against the Giants. That game and the broncos appear to me to be the easiest of the first 4. Overall the schedule looks decent.
    Yeah, overall, about as good a schedule as you can hope for.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Easy schedule.
    Last 5 weeks only 1 good team and that's Indy at home in the cold.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

2nd easiest schedule, no excuses...Dream scenario would be a win, or go home the last game of the season...Knock the Browns out of it in their own ****hole of a town

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Actually the last 8 games are cake.
    Baltimore (at home) and Indy (at home) are the only small concerns.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Starter

User Info Menu

14-2, AFC North champions!!! Only losses are Week 4 vs Tennessee and Week 11 vs Jacksonville

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    2nd easiest schedule, no excuses...Dream scenario would be a win, or go home the last game of the season...Knock the Browns out of it in their own ****hole of a town
    2nd easiest schedule; ...
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]