Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 98

Thread: Ben in great shape?

  1. #41
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Good post. I agree 100%.

    One example that cracked me up was Ben lecturing how it was important for people to be in camp (I think it was when AB was missing for a few days)...

    and then he left for vacation later that day.
    Are you saying he left for vacation while camp was still going on? Regular camp or mini camp?

  2. #42
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Glazer gives an update on Ben's rehab

    https://steelersdepot.com/2020/05/gl...out-his-rehab/

    Honestly, does Glazer look like he knows anything about working out?

  3. #43
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Ben's offseason regimen consists of playing golf and drinking beer.

  4. #44
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    https://triblive.com/sports/mark-madden-conditioning-wont-be-a-problem-for-steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger/

    Fat @ss chimes in

  5. #45
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Mark Madden offering opinions on fitness is the same as Bill Cosby offering advice on how to be faithful to your wife.......
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  6. #46
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Ben's offseason regimen consists of playing golf and drinking beer.
    Sounds similar to mine.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  7. #47
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Glazer gives an update on Ben's rehab

    https://steelersdepot.com/2020/05/gl...out-his-rehab/

    Honestly, does Glazer look like he knows anything about working out?
    He is a fitness and MMA fanatic who has a business training NFL players with MMA workouts, so.....

  8. #48
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by D Rock View Post
    He is a fitness and MMA fanatic who has a business training NFL players with MMA workouts, so.....
    Looks like a dufus whose idea of working out is golfing and drinking beer.

    And he's achieved what as far as playing sports himself?

  9. #49
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Are you saying he left for vacation while camp was still going on? Regular camp or mini camp?
    not sure... it was probably OTA’s.

    But the article was hilarious because it was filled with quotes on how important it was for everyone to attend. I think it was Fitchners first year too.

    and of course the fans were debating how people missing reps was an issue and it was time for everyone to focus and show they were all in on this season. Ben was going on and I’m about how everyone needed to be present.

    but the last line of the article said “and then Ben left for vacation”
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #50
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Looks like a dufus whose idea of working out is golfing and drinking beer.

    And he's achieved what as far as playing sports himself?
    Huh? You have to achieve in sports to talk about it?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •