Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers select WR Chase Claypool 1st player drafted

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    The media hasn't been fawning all over the Steelers. Imagine if the Cheaters or Rats were the 9-0 team right now?

I prefer it like this too but it's interesting.

Our schedule does seem to favor us. I wonder what the strength of schedule is now compared to other teams? Up until now, Steelers Opponents are 33-49-2 and we've played only 3 teams with winning records: Stains, Tits, Rats.

We have to play who is on the schedule but if you take out those 3 teams, our opponents are 15-40-2

Looking at the rest of the season:
    Jags: 1-8
    Rats: 6-3
    Wash: 2-7
    Bills: 7-3
    Bungles:2-6-1
    Colts: 6-3
    Stains: 6-3

We have 4 teams left with winning records. It'll likely be a total of 7 opponents this season with winning records. But as we all know in the NFL, any given Sunday, a nearly winless team can beat a top team. And every team will be giving the Steelers everything they have as the top team to beat.
    Great post . Post of the year!

Legend

User Info Menu

Will Chase Claypool Threaten Franchise Single-Season Touchdown Record?

https://steelersdepot.com/2020/11/20...chdown-record/
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Claypool having a great rookie year scoring. Johnson seems to be the WR that stirs the drink for this group of WRs. Johnson is probably the WR that the Steelers can least afford to lose.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Claypool having a great rookie year scoring. Johnson seems to be the WR that stirs the drink for this group of WRs. Johnson is probably the WR that the Steelers can least afford to lose.
    Johnson is the guy we essentially traded AB for.

great trade on our part.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    No doubt; he’s our most complete WR.

Legend

User Info Menu

Johnson needs to work on hands. He drops a few that look catchable.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think Claypool needs to focus a little more. He has dropped a number of catchable balls the last few games. Even so, the guy is a beast and draws a number of PI calls.
    As many on this site think ... The Rooney's suck, Colbert sucks, Tomlin sucks, the coaches suck, and the players suck.

but Go Steelers!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I agree and it appears Washington is the odd man out, to date.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    I agree and it appears Washington is the odd man out, to date.
    Sure looking that way. I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see more of him near the end of the season when the weather gets colder. I think that Claypool, DJ, and even Ebron are more explosive than Washington, but Washington's hands are more reliable than those three guys. Come the December snow I think you need the guy with the more consistent hands in there.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Sure looking that way. I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see more of him near the end of the season when the weather gets colder. I think that Claypool, DJ, and even Ebron are more explosive than Washington, but Washington's hands are more reliable than those three guys. Come the December snow I think you need the guy with the more consistent hands in there.
    Juju may be a bit hobbled this week; we may see a lot of Washington on Thursday.