Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No "Hard Knocks" for us

Legend

User Info Menu

No "Hard Knocks" for us

Just saw that they do the Rams and Chargers.

First time with two teams

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Happy for the Franchise and Tomlin, but, selfishly wanted to watch.

Legend

User Info Menu

Our time of being on there is coming due; It can be next year after we win the division.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Ditto. Never get enough of the team

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I was so glad to see this! I'd love to see more on the team, but I'd rather it be via the official site and not something put together by HBO producers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Our time of being on there is coming due; It can be next year after we win the division.
    how can we possibly win our division as lomg as Mike Tomlin is our head coach, remember?

you better read your own sig again

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Yea, mixed emotions. Selfishly, would have loved to see it on Pgh, but I think it's better for the team to pass.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I was so glad to see this! I'd love to see more on the team, but I'd rather it be via the official site and not something put together by HBO producers.
    Plus, I just cancelled HBO and this would have made me re-up for it (HBO no longer puts out any original series worth a damn and doesn't even have boxing anymore. And the movies shown ain't nothing great. The vast majority of the time their "movie of the week" is rubbish.)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Rooney and Tomlin must have cried their asses off to not be selected.
    The rule was 2 years with no playoffs.
    Both chargers and Rams made it 2 years ago.
    Last edited by whatever; 04-07-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Plus, I just cancelled HBO and this would have made me re-up for it (HBO no longer puts out any original series worth a damn and doesn't even have boxing anymore. And the movies shown ain't nothing great. The vast majority of the time their "movie of the week" is rubbish.)
    Yeah, it was hard to see them lose Boxing. They used to be the top of the line and then just slid off into mediocrity before they called it quits.

Anyway, there are a lot of cool features and spotlights on the Steelers.com that I've come to enjoy over the years. There's plenty to see, especially when camp comes around (assuming we have one this year).