Thread: Myron rolle

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Myron rolle

Nice article in the Boston Globe today about Rolle who was with the Steelers in 2011 or 2012. After a year at Oxford and then Med School he is now a neurosurgery resident at Mass General hospital. Not doing neurosurgery right now , but working in the virus " surge clinic " waiting for the influx of patients. Hats off to all of those guys and the nurses!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

That's awesome.
    To be that athletically gifted, driven and that smart puts him in a very elite group of human beings.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

hats off !

wasnt he a safety?
    ďIím so tired of LeíVeon," DeCastro told reporters (h/t ESPN's Jeremy Fowler ([url]https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1038909446146203649[/url])) after Sunday's game. "Iím so tired of it. Letís just worry about the guys in here. I know you guys have stories to write and what not. I love LeíVeon, but we gotta worry about the guys in here. Theyíre the only people that matter to me."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I remember him well. Very smart dude. Rhodes Scholar.

Hats off to him!

Legend

User Info Menu

Somehow neurosurgeon and football player seem oxymoronic.

Hope he has the hands and touch for that delicate work.

Backup

User Info Menu

Good for him. That Rolle family was a pretty special bunch.