Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Brown officially charged

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Brown officially charged

    Over the delivery driver situation.
    2 misdemeanors and one felony.
    I would bet my left nut that he pleads guilty after the felony gets dropped down to a 3rd misdemeanor.
    He won't see any jail time. A fine and maybe some probation, I'm guessing.
    If this goes quick, I could see some teams looking into him.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    What about the tape charge. This other incident wasn’t anything serious by NFL standards.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Over the delivery driver situation.
    2 misdemeanors and one felony.
    I would bet my left nut that he pleads guilty after the felony gets dropped down to a 3rd misdemeanor.
    He won't see any jail time. A fine and maybe some probation, I'm guessing.
    If this goes quick, I could see some teams looking into him.
    This should put a red bow on his career.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    What about the tape charge. This other incident wasn’t anything serious by NFL standards.
    Haven't heard a word on the rapes.
    I think there are numerous cases regarding non payment in the mix also.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    This should put a red bow on his career.
    I actually think it helps him get back in the league quicker.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    This should put a red bow on his career.
    as usual...


  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    and just think....about this time a year ago... some folks on here were hoping that "Cooler heads would prevail"....and that AB would remain a Steeler. What a difference a year makes

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    and just think....about this time a year ago... some folks on here were hoping that "Cooler heads would prevail"....and that AB would remain a Steeler. What a difference a year makes
    Some still want him to come back now.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Some still want him to come back now.
    not true, name one person on this board who wants him back...

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I actually think it helps him get back in the league quicker.
    How so????
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

    [url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •