Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Arians comments on AB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    That falls directly on the head coach. FAIL.
    Anything for .500
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Anything for another idiotic troll comment

Starter

User Info Menu

I've come to like Uncle Brucie. And I think he's a pretty good head couch. I wanted him out of Pgh as OC, but the man operates in no BS. He just speaks the truth. Respect.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Anything for another idiotic troll comment
    Waa waa....
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I've come to like Uncle Brucie. And I think he's a pretty good head couch. I wanted him out of Pgh as OC, but the man operates in no BS. He just speaks the truth. Respect.
    agreed, I have come to feel the same exact way about him...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    agreed, I have come to feel the same exact way about him...
    If you haven't' already, check out his "Football Life" episode. Good guy.

Legend

User Info Menu

From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]