Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Arians comments on AB

Legend

User Info Menu

Bruce Arians comments on AB

Very direct answer by BA when asked about AB becomming a Buccaneer...
    "I know him". "Not a fit in our lockerroom"...

Sounds like AB was a cancer from darned near the beginning...and that Ike Taylor was right.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Remind me what Ike Taylor said about him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Not sure about Taylor, but Ryan Clark has been very clear that he told everyone that AB was all about AB and once you gave AB a big contract he would be impossible to control his ego

I'm glad Arians publicly let it be known that AB is "poison". This guy needs to be buried by the NFL and fade away into nothingness

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Sounds like AB was a cancer from darned near the beginning...and that Ike Taylor was right.
    Too bad he was allowed to get away with all that crap.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Exactly...Arians knows that AB is a cornball and doesn't want anybody like that on his team.
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Too bad he was allowed to get away with all that crap.
    That falls directly on the head coach. FAIL.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    That falls directly on the head coach. FAIL.
    ------------------------------
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nooooo...My ole Buddy Moonie ( He ghosted ) Still insists it was Slavemaster Bens fault... Ain't that right?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    My mistake.. it was Ryan Clark. Clark said something to the extent (prior to ABs first big contract) that wed be "Creating a monster" by "Paying the man"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    ------------------------------
    I always so look forward to your deep, insightful and thought provoking posts