Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow....ebron

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    This pandemic has people working OT with the negativity
    I know it. I don't know why they come here and not say how great the Steelers are.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm waiting to see which team AB signs with...
    Arians of Bucs just said, "It's not gonna happen" about signing AB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    darn, I so badly wanted to cheer for a team with both Tom Brady and AB on it...

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm watching to see if the Eagles make a move towards AB
    From the 2010-2019 season, (A 9 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.
    Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the 70ís...

Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008.

[url]http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/50121-A-Positive-View-of-they-Draft/page17[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    This pandemic has people working OT with the negativity
    Itís more of a Damnpanic, than a pandemic.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    darn, I so badly wanted to cheer for a team with both Tom Brady and AB on it...
    LOL. Arians isn't an idiot. He knew AB would burn down the house until they'd bounce him. Plus, TB is fine at WR. They need a RB.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Itís more of a Damnpanic, than a pandemic.
    For most of the country, id agree. There are a few urban areas that seem to be in bad shape right now (New York. Cali, Wash State etc).

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully just one more nail in the idiots career coffin. Sadly, someone will probably give him another chance. If so I hope his failure is great enough to get him out of the league forever

Legend

User Info Menu

If Belichick threw in the towel on AB what makes anyone think another coach could do better?

AB is done in the NFL unless there is a team only interested in selling seats to the AB spectacle and not winning games.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    If Belichick threw in the towel on AB what makes anyone think another coach could do better?

AB is done in the NFL unless there is a team only interested in selling seats to the AB spectacle and not winning games.
    Im not sure that's how it happened.
    I don't think BB had a choice.
    I still believe that some team will sign him.
    I haven't heard anything about the cases against him. I assume that after the results, teams will know what they are looking at.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.