Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Wisniewski

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Keep in mind certain posters are just laying the groundwork for their non stop criticism that Tomlin didn't win a Super Bowl with a "loaded roster"
    Lol....you guys cry when I don't agree with you saying every player, fa or draft pick is great. Now I do, and you cry about that.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    We aren't "loaded." We are one of the thinner teams there is BUT we have the __potential__ to contend for a title if everything goes right - not every team can say that. Vegas has 10 teams with better odds of winning a SB than us (and 3 tied with us) and that's about right. BUT..."So you're saying there's a chance?"

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/
    Watch out, the 'fans' aren't going to like your assessment.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Lol....you guys cry when I don't agree with you saying every player, fa or draft pick is great. Now I do, and you cry about that.
    well know one says every player is great.

I know you still have a hard time comprehending how most fans actually like their team and want all the players picked to do well.

you are an extremist and extremist are always mad because they want everything one way or the other. There is no balance or compromising.

well.. except when it comes to being a Top 13 TE.. lmao.

If you actually used that logic more often with the whole team you wouldn’t come off so out-of-touch.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

I know you still have a hard time comprehending how most fans actually like their team and want all the players picked to do well.

you are an extremist and extremist are always mad because they want everything one way or the other. There is no balance or compromising.

If you actually used that logic more often with the whole team you wouldn’t come off so out-of-touch.
    Lol...how you can't understand that a player being paid the 13th highest at his position AND producing 13th at his position, is a fair deal for player and team.
    How you figure that the 32nd producing rb deserves number 3 rb money shows how clueless you are in the business of the NFL, or in the real world too.
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and 25% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post