Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: any reports on Ben med check

Banned

User Info Menu

He seems eager and ready to go. I think this video brought a collective sigh throughout Steeler nation. It's got me excited; that's for sure.

Legend

User Info Menu

Is he still super fat in this video or did people overreact because he had a full beard and wore heavy coats because it was cold af on the sidelines?

looks like the same old Ben to me.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Hes still top heavy lol... I sure hope.the Steelers find a backup just in case

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Hes still top heavy lol... I sure hope.the Steelers find a backup just in case
    He’s always been top heavy. You can’t really see much to suggest he is heavy in that video.

He’s always been a big dude.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Get over the "is he heavy" comments. He is a big guy and we aren't going to ask him to be Lamar Jackson. If anything, a few extra pounds helps him absorb some hits. I don't want him running for first downs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Get over the "is he heavy" comments. He is a big guy and we aren't going to ask him to be Lamar Jackson. If anything, a few extra pounds helps him absorb some hits. I don't want him running for first downs.
    I agree. All he/we need is a healthy arm. And, if it is, we may just appreciate him more after seeing what his backups weren't able to do.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    agreed, and it's not like the season starts tomorrow.

Ben has plenty of time to get himself into better physical conditioning, I'm just happy to see him be on schedule and able to throw a football.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I agree. All he/we need is a healthy arm. And, if it is, we may just appreciate him more after seeing what his backups weren't able to do.
    True; Our appreciation of Ben went up 10 fold after watching those two guys.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Is he still super fat in this video or did people overreact because he had a full beard and wore heavy coats because it was cold af on the sidelines?

looks like the same old Ben to me.
    what Steelers message board posters think Ben looks like versus what he actually does look like:

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    what Steelers message board posters think Ben looks like versus what he actually does look like:

LOL....my thoughts exactly when I kept hearing it last season. FWIW, in that picture on the right he kinda looks like Franco....wait, nevermind.