Thread: Combine adding new drills

Legend

User Info Menu

Combine adding new drills

Two are named after current and former Steelers.
    T. Austin has a DB drill and D. Staley has a RB drill.
    Not sure how you can evaluate a RB standing on the sidelines in sweats but am curious to check it out
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    D. Staley has a RB drill.
    Not sure how you can evaluate a RB standing on the sidelines in sweats but am curious to check it out
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 02-21-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    He pulled off the 2 hand reverse atomic self wedgie.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    He pulled off the 2 hand reverse atomic self wedgie.
    Sure, but what was his time?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Just a fuzz nut under 3 seconds.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    definitely don't want to see what he measured in at

Banned

User Info Menu

Well, here's where everything (mock draft wise) gets changed after the next two-three days. I want as many WR's and QB's to go in the first round as possible to push some good O-linemen, edge rushers and linebackers down to us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, here's where everything (mock draft wise) gets changed after the next two-three days. I want as many WR's and QB's to go in the first round as possible to push some good O-linemen, edge rushers and linebackers down to us.
    Call me crazy, but I can see that happening even to the point Swift falls to us at 49!
    It could happen with teams picking up RB in FA, the run on WR, and teams going D side of the ball, that should fall because the run on WR.